• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDA dosage

cjamie305

Greenlighter
I’m 14 I’ve just picked up some MDA were of for 2 days so ive decided to start my party tonight at my gaf what’s the dosage for someone of my age I’ve had MDMA and I don’t know whether it’s different or not I don’t know whether I’ll get that thing where I’m talking to someone I don’t usually talk to and I’ll be chatting for hours and I’ll think he’s my best mate the MDA is in powdered form

MDxx made with the "Aluminum Amalgam" method can have very toxic Mercury compounds in it. MDxx made with other methods, most likely will not contain them.

Don't take it if you are 14, but if you choose to ignore this advice, then:

If this is your first time then do not take more than 80mg, because you do not know if you are not one of the few people that are exceptionally allergic/sensitive to it. The second time around you WILL know whether you are exceptionally sensitive.
Even if nothing happens to your friends, you can become very sick with the same dose.

To calculate the effective dose, you need to know your weight, because skinny people need a smaller dose than fat people.
Besides the dose, you can help your body to deal with the MDxx better by following this thread.

You should get a test-kit to test that you really have MDxx or send a sample to a professional lab that can detect its organic composition and presence of Mercury. You might be surprised that the MDA powder is an MDEA powder or just MDMA, or not MDxx at all.

I have to warn you that there is a lot of bad European MDxx powder out there, that can cheat the simple tests.
You will know that the MDxx is bad if the pupils of your eyes do not dilate like in this picture.
If you encounter such bad MDxx, report it in this thread.

If you get high anyway, stay away from hot places because high temperature + MDxx can damage your brain.
If you are thirsty do not drink a lot of pure water because that can lead to hyponatremia, which can kill you. Instead, drink isotonic sports drinks like Gatorade or water with sugar, lemon juice and two pinches of kitchen salt. The salt is very important !

If you want to keep your brain safe, let it recover for at least 3 months before another dose of MDxx.

P.S.
MDA lasts longer and is more physically stimulating and trippy while MDMA is more empathogenic at the same dose, so don't expect to be spontaneously talking to someone you don’t usually talk to or to be chatting for hours to a dude and thinking he’s your best mate.

Last edited:
OP asked about MDA dosage, not MDMA.

Things to keep in mind: pure MDA is more powerful by weight than MDMA.
As this is your first time, try to start with 50 or 60mg.
Also, the full effect will come slower than MDMA, do not make the mistake of taking more after 30 minutes because you think the first dose was weak.
MDA lasts longer than MDMA, so plan accordingly.

As a last thing, you should not be using any drug at your age as your brain has not fully developed yet. Good luck.

Also, i've not had the pleasure of being able to try MDA (sadly) but i'm told it makes you trip pretty hard. Not like MDMA.
A party may not be the best place to take a hallucinogenic drug for the first time.

A 14 year old has no business using these drugs and you are only asking for long term issues since your brain is nowhere remotely close to being fully developed. I'd consider 18 an age of "you shouldn't use it but if you really must then here's what you should do." At 14 I wouldn't even begin to recommend how to use it because you shouldn't even remotely consider it.

Sure, he shouldn't be taking such things, but since we can't stop him, and he's purportedly already using to some extent, encouraging safe as possible use (as you say you would for an 18 year old) is paramount.

Getting a test kit is a great idea, but do you have a debit/credit card cjamie? Some way of ordering one, since I'm unaware of stores that carry them in the U.S., much less in Europe. Of course there's a very real possibility of such a package getting scooped by your parents, but that comes with the territory of sneaking around using drugs anyway. If you know someone that can help you obtain a kit, please do so. It's better than munching random pills, at the very least.

And did I reply only about MDMA ?

I just thought you did talk about MDMA/MDEA/methylone as you suggested 80mg as a starting dose.
While most likely not an overdose, if cjaime actually has pure MDA it might be a difficult experience, especially considering his young age.
No offence there btw cjaime.