• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

LTC - Don’t know if I should start worrying?

DankasaurusTx

Greenlighter
Well where do I start, it’s been a 11 months since I posted here from what was my expierence with MDMA. Threw out that time I want to say I’ll begin with what lead to it, for about a span of 3-4 months I was doing ecstasy and coke on and off without and respect for myself as I didn’t know what it could do to me personally or otherwise. Didn’t feel any problems from it maybe up until half way in the 3-4 months, began with left arm and tight chest feeling but thought it wasn’t a problem up until I started feeling other things. As it began the symptoms started kicking in of what was a long and dark road. I noticed the first one when I was watching TV and felt the whole room do a back flip it was as if my eye rolled back. After that I thought maybe it was the pills so brushed it off, after that came the palpitations and depersonalization along with suicidal thoughts. That’s when I knew it was something worse than just a bad trip, little knowing fact to me this would stay with me longer than I wanted it to. I started feeling these up to this point and has been a whole year since it happened.

First set of symptoms were:

Anxiety
Depression
Palpitations
Brain zaps
Dizziness (Almost felt like blacking out)
Muscle spasms
Depersonalization

My symptoms now since then (1 year clean)

Shortness of breath here and there (not sure what causes it out of the blue)
Muscle spasms ( Not like before rare)

A lot of things have cleared up just scares me the shortness of breath stays with me and it’s beem a year has anyone been using for a short period of time and still managed to have shortness of breath a year or more so in. Considered going to a cardiologist next week so I can put my mind at ease if it’s anything serious with my heart because I guess just thinking about It and it still being with me is worrying me to say the least. Thanks guys for any response of help given.

If you still have symptoms after a year, you should see a doctor. I've had weird stuff happen to me after I took some MDA and LSD one time. For months after my vision was whacky, kinda like what you were talking about in the dark room with a tv, if I'm in a dark room and there's a light source it fucks with my vision. You know how while you're on MDMA or MDA lights kinda drag by in your vision? It's kinda like lights lag behind and creates almost like a double vision type thing. I don't get that as bad anymore but I still get weird eye movements like you were talking about, like my eyes will randomly just shake for no reason, like they do on MDMA. Also, I'm a college stident and last semester in algebra class whenever we did graphing stuff my mind would make up patterns when I looked at a blank graphing page, always psycadelic. But yea I had similar shit. I haven't touched acid or MDMA or MDA in a while for that reason, although it's tempting as hell. The other night I was partying with these two chicks and my buddy and they all took MDMA and it was fucking tempting as hell... could you imagine the sex? But I'm glad I didn't. Anyways, I digress lol sorry. Best wishes!

At this point I honestly think it’s just a long term comedowns I’m going threw, had blood work and all done and all came back fine without any problems. EKG, Chest X-Ray, and all came back ok and was told I’m healthy just could possibly be anxiety which I seen was the flip side also dealt with it before this just not as what it is now. Definitely going to see a PCP get some blood work to check it out since it’s been a while but I’m staying positive as I know since most things depleted it’s only a matter of time for the rest to also.

MDMA can be especially dangerous if you don’t use a test kit and it isn’t actually MDMA
This is true.
Also , even if it really is MDMA but it is contaminated in a bad way, the contaminants can make you very sick or even kill you. See this thread.

...brought to you by the War on Drugs and clandestine labs.

This is true.
Also , even if it really is MDMA but it is contaminated in a bad way, the contaminants can make you very sick or even kill you. See this thread.

...brought to you by the War on Drugs and clandestine labs.

clandestine labs produce high quality mdma from what i gather. china (professional labs) is who produces the fake RC nastiness from what i gather

If you're having dizziness to the point where you're almost blacking out, I would consider a serious cardio regimen if your heart has been checked out.

Do you have any issues with your head besides brain zaps, and pins and needles or problems with headaches/neck aches?

clandestine labs produce high quality mdma from what i gather. china (professional labs) is who produces the fake RC nastiness from what i gather
Some, but not all. Especially not the ones using the Aluminum Amalgam method.
There is really no economic incentive for them to have good quality control and avoid long-term deleterious effects of contaminants. Purifying out methylated mercury costs them extra money and requires extra skills, so why spend it if no one will notice it for a long long time ?

Also, there is a lot of bad Dutch Molly lately on the market that will not even dilate pupils at 100mg in skinny virgin users, but that is a different story albeit also caused by their preference of profit over quality.

No everything has faded after a year besides the muscle spasms which are minor, brain zap minor but rarely happens I notice it’s only after amounts of sugar intake. And shortness of breath other than that everything that I felt in the beginning when all this happened has been gone.