• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma advise

Sam1744

Greenlighter
Hey Guys, I have a few questions about my next roll.

Me and my friend have taken MDMA for a while and have a tolerance.

However recently I noticed a pain in my arm everytime I would smoke a fag. For the past few days the pain has been in my left arm and I get a mild pain in my chest that goes away.

I called the docs and they told me they didn’t need to see me it was probs just a ache in the arm and nothing to worry about.

So on Saturday me and my friends who have rolled before are planning on taking 0.3g in our first bomb and another 0.3g later on in the night. We have done this before and been fine but if there is something more than a ache wrong with me should I be fine to take that amount. We don’t go clubbing we are safe we sit in a house chill listen to music and have smokes. I’ve never od’d before and we are alway safe.

So my second question is we are having a friend over with us this time he is about 6ft Male and never taken MDMA or Any Drugs before only weed. He’s so excited for trying it but we are wondering how much is safe to give him for his fist does. We were thinking 0.125g? And would it be safe for him to readose later on in the night with us?

If anyone could answer these taht would be great thanks guys

Nicotine is a vasoconstrictor, so that might explain the pain you experience. Could be that you are sensitive to it but could also be that you have a circulatory issue. I do sometimes get chest pains after smoking a cigarette so that is not so abnormal (I quit a while ago) but I didn't have any arm pains before. I think you should be fine but only you can make that decision and what you hear from me is just a somewhat educated guess at best

You should aim for about 1-1.5mg/kg of body weight, so for someone weighing 75kg that would mean 75mg-112mg. If you have good MDMA, redosing shouldn't be necessary for his first time, it should last more than long enough

Stay under 200 max for him. Never redose more than the initial dose. Do typically half.