• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Combinations Besides Candyflipping

Swim15

Bluelighter
Recently candyflipped for NYE and I always prefer to use LSD with MDMA now because it's such an incredible combo.

Was wondering if anyone who had combined the two speak to other combinations and what they were like, better, worse, etc from a subjective opinion.

Thinking 2CB and mushrooms specifically but open to hear anything else

MDA and Mushrooms was amazing.. the durations were pretty much together.. Great feels with very colorful visuals and patterns.. Though it was a bit rough afterwards I would definitely do it again if I had the time.

MDMA and MXE is likely my top drug experience of all time, not stacked. MXE then MDMA after the peak

MDMA and nitrous is great.

I had mdma and mushrooms at the beach once. It was one of the best days ever. I felt amazing and had no anxiety at all. As Swerlz said above, I did feel rough afterwards but I had allowed myself to become severely dehydrated and sunburnt.

I was so loved up and spaced out I failed to take care of myself to such an extant I watched bugs bite me and drink my blood and only thought there's plenty of it for everyone. Even the crabs were taking an interest in me as a food source and I made no attempts to dissuade them otherwise.

MDMA and ketamine ("kitty flipping" iirc) is just bliss. Can even be done at a party, although expect to turn inward somewhat. :)

Let's say ketamine feels great, but you're somewhat "distant" and "cold," and sometimes feel a little too "strange / absurd / abstract" to socialize... well, MDMA solves that. It takes the edge off, you know? And it helps with energy, too. And the hallucinogenic / empathogenic are highly synergistic.

The first time I did this at a rave, it felt like my first MDMA roll all over again, never thought that was possible. And once you learn to dose and time perfectly, it gets even better. I remember floating around the festival grounds, I honestly couldn't tell anymore if I was walking on wood, grass, concrete... so it literally felt like floating. And my three-dimensional vision sort of stopped a few meters from where I was standing, meaning the crowd around me seemed endless. I was standing in the middle of this infinite crowd and could feel the warmth of all these people... I girl asked me how I was doing, and all I could say was, "feels like I'm in a dream." She asked if it was a good dream... well, yeah, best one ever. :)

Kittyflipping is awesome (MDMA + ket). It is my favorite combo among all drugs.

To dance in a rave setting, I loved to add a little bit of speed to mdma. But, it makes the comedown harder, you have to go to afterparties and and downers to the mix to finally get some sleep.

Also, salvia while on MDMA is one of my strongest drug exp?riences ever. It takes the fear away during the salvia ride. But, don't try this in public :)

MDMA + LSD is great when it goes well, but it can get too intense.

IMO ketamine is pretty much supplementary, I consider it pretty much standard with MDMA (and most empathogens/psychs). Kind of like a bread and butter type of thing and not really a flip. Flipping drugs is slightly different than just combining two nice drugs. I dunno, maybe that's an abundance type thing, and I guess I'm talking semantics regarding flipping; they definitely work well together.

2c-b and MDMA isn't quite as good as I expected - I don't think they have a particular special synergy as per LSD And MDMA. Don't get me wrong, it is good - my best experiences have been at night time at a psy trance stage not really being 100% what was going on but with the music being all crisp and relentless and merging in with everything.

Mushrooms and MDMA - I can't really remember that well to be honest, but my dose of mushrooms was low and the MDMA was taken pretty early to compensate (after an hour or two). I've taken a dose of mushrooms that presented the perfect opportunity for MDMA, but I didn't have any.

IME the best type of flips with MDMA involve taking a psychedelic and forgetting who you are. When you start to remember and have some semblance of things... this is quite naturally going to be just as the peak is coming off... then you take the MDMA and it brings your ego back with a force... and in style. It creates a very humble, hedonistic, utopian and unique state of being/mindset. You have to lose yourself to really find yourself. This should probably work well with most of the safe tryptamines/lysergamides; 4-aco-dmt, 4-ho-dipt and the likes. Anything too stimulating and/or empathogenic will not work and could be dangerous i.e 5-meo-mipt, amt, etc.

Dear OP;
I've witnessed psilocybe mushrooms + mdma being referred to as hippieflipping,
Hope that helps,
Tez

2c-b and MDMA isn't quite as good as I expected - I don't think they have a particular special synergy as per LSD And MDMA. Don't get me wrong, it is good - my best experiences have been at night time at a psy trance stage not really being 100% what was going on but with the music being all crisp and relentless and merging in with everything.

mdma+2cb can be somewhat lacking, but mda+2cb is one of the best combos i've ever done. perfect synergy between the 2.

also note that when you're mixing mdma and psychedelics, the order they come on is important; if you're tripping and then add mdma to that, it'll intensify the trip in a far different way than if you're peaking on mdma when the psychedelic kicks in, the latter is the preferable of the 2 imo, a lot more enjoyable.

IMO ketamine is pretty much supplementary, I consider it pretty much standard with MDMA (and most empathogens/psychs). Kind of like a bread and butter type of thing and not really a flip. Flipping drugs is slightly different than just combining two nice drugs. I dunno, maybe that's an abundance type thing, and I guess I'm talking semantics regarding flipping; they definitely work well together.

Mushrooms and MDMA - I can't really remember that well to be honest, but my dose of mushrooms was low and the MDMA was taken pretty early to compensate (after an hour or two). I've taken a dose of mushrooms that presented the perfect opportunity for MDMA, but I didn't have any.

IME the best type of flips with MDMA involve taking a psychedelic and forgetting who you are. When you start to remember and have some semblance of things... this is quite naturally going to be just as the peak is coming off... then you take the MDMA and it brings your ego back with a force... and in style. It creates a very humble, hedonistic, utopian and unique state of being/mindset. You have to lose yourself to really find yourself. This should probably work well with most of the safe tryptamines/lysergamides; 4-aco-dmt, 4-ho-dipt and the likes. Anything too stimulating and/or empathogenic will not work and could be dangerous i.e 5-meo-mipt, amt, etc.

Have you k holed whilst peaking MDMA? Is it possible? Now that would be unreal.

Have you k holed whilst peaking MDMA? Is it possible? Now that would be unreal.

Yes, many times. I did last July (the last time I took MDMA), and posted about it on here:

To briefly describe the experience of MDMA/ketamine, I was in a hotel with a friend recently and we were on MDMA and indulged in a lot of ketamine, i.e putting ourselves in and out of k-holes. There was a television mounted on the wall in front of us with a looped fish tank/aquariam on constant stream. I repeatedly entered k-holes which were essentially like extra psychedelic/visual ketamine, before coming out and entering a state of extra visual/psychedelic MDMA. Amongst other things that I mistook for the fish/fish tank were small caricatures of Theresa May and Donald Trump, as per the silly bizarre nature of MDMA hallucinations in general.

also note that when you're mixing mdma and psychedelics, the order they come on is important; if you're tripping and then add mdma to that, it'll intensify the trip in a far different way than if you're peaking on mdma when the psychedelic kicks in, the latter is the preferable of the 2 imo, a lot more enjoyable.

Definitely, this can't be stressed enough.

Regarding MDA and ketamine: MDA 2C-B and ketamine - experienced - Filling in the gaps :D