Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Total voters
When are we going to get a spin off about him running an underground clinic in rural Cambodia?

It's fiction :)

Plus, y'know - tolerance. Habitual, heavy users of opiates don't tend to nod, it keeps them functional.

This. At the peaks of my heroin addiction I'd be taking many many times what anyone taking vicodin could be taking and not nod off. Only time I'd nod is if I either was already very tired as well, or if I'd taken Valium or something with it.

Or, very occasionally of we got a stronger batch or something. Never was entirely sure why but every now and then we'd get heroin that was way better than usual. It wasn't adulterated so that wasn't why (I know cause I was regularly drug tested at the time and I got the results.)

My tolerance is sky high from doing poppy pods in the past and Vicodin here n' there. It's very hard to nod on only Vicodin once your tolerance is built up or like JessFR said, unless you add some booze or benzos to it (not recommended). I guess the next best thing would be heroin, but I'd never touch that.

I used to like kratom MUCH better than Vicodin. It boosted my mood and didn't just make me feel drowsy like opiates used to do, but now, kratom is pretty useless. Tolerance is a biatch. Kratom is a lifesaver for those trying to come off opiates, but it's useless if your tolerance is high and you're trying to get a mood boost. Forget about it...

Personally, opiates always gave me energy-- unless I took way too much. Gimme a few Vicodin and I will work like a mofo!

Peace&Love,
jasper

I know it's a show but based on personal experience it seems unrealistic

He doesn't really. In the first season he says he is on 6 a day. That's 30-60mg Hydrocodone a day. Even in later seasons when he obviously taking more, he as a tolerance built up over the years. I have a low tolerance right now, as I'm only on Tramadol but I got a 10 day supply of Vicodan (10/500's) - 4 per day - a few weeks ago at the dentist. I took them all in three days and was definitely never nodding.

Vicodin is composed of a low dose of hydrocodone, an only moderately strong opiate. Plus, he has a tolerance. Vicodin is generally warm and fuzzy feeling to me, but oxycodone and heroin (diacetylmorphine) can be counted on to make me mean as the devil and usually physically sick as well.