Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Molly+Weed - Experienced - Hallucinations

jkoala

Greenlighter
On New Years Eve I took 1.5 points of molly, and a few hits from a blunt. I was spending the night with 8 other friends and everything was fine until I got into bed. Most people were still awake, talking in the other room the whole night and I was laying in my bed with my eyes open, awake all night. All I heard in the other room was everyone psycho analyzing me for HOURS. From about 2:00 to 9:30 in the morning. I hallucinated that night, seeing geometric shapes on the wall along with hundreds of bugs coming out of the wall, and a few ghosts would pop up periodically. I was sharing a bed with my best friend, and at one point she had the face of a 70 year old woman. I was very upset with the people in the other room, who knew I was awake and continued talking about my insecurities and why I behave the way I do. They talked about things like my parents, my financial situation, my body, and a thing I had going on a while back with a mutual friend of ours. I confronted about 4 people in the morning about it, and they were very confused. Everyone claimed my name was never brought up in any conversation. I am skeptical because I heard them trying to figure out what they would say to me in the morning, and a part of me believes this is a cruel excuse they're using to not have to own up to what they talked about, but these are genuine friends who I do not believe would be that evil. It is possible though? I don't see how someone would hold a conversation about a person for 7 hours. Also my best friend who I was sleeping with got up two use the restroom at 9am and claimed everyone in the other room was silent. I however was definitely still hearing their voices at this hour. Any thoughts?

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_negative
exptype_difficult
roacode_oral
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
You said it yourself, you were hallucinating. I once heard a room full of people who were talking over the top of one another (because they were on a lot of speed) sound like they were speaking fluent mandarin (because I was on a lot of acid. And speed. Some weed too).

My point is, this particular group were no more bilingual than they were Chinese and I would have been completely out of line to suggest that they were on the basis of a drug-induced audible mirage.

Your friends weren't talking about you.

Yeah, i've hallucinated that people have been talking about me too.
I've been concinced that people in public places have been laughing at me (they weren't, in hindsight :))
It's very convincing at the time.

I think you should give your friends the benefit of the doubt in this instance. Hallucinogenic drugs (ie both MDMA and cannabis, to some extent) tend to warp your perception of reality.