• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Anyone who ordered from online pharmacies did you have to go in and pay customs tax?

Deioflaje

Greenlighter
I was looking at online pharmas to order an uncontrolled substance and at the checkout they tell me that since they are overseas you have to pay customs tax and go into the post office to pay it.

I don't mind paying but I would feel uncomfortable having to go in to the post office and pay this customs tax even though it is legal to import non prescription meds for personal use.

Anyone have experience can comment?

One vendor said they only spot check so can't check them all whereas other people have said they have had to go in and do this.

Even though it is apparently legal I would rather not have to go into the office for.

In the past though I have ordered nootropics from the US and rare herbs from canada and didn't have to pay any such tax. So are those countries exempt or is it indeed a random thing depending on if the sorter spots that it should be customs taxed.

Last edited:
If you were to pay customs tax it would be to British customs and excise geezers not a semi dodgy website