nootropic to alter our thoughts

constipated99

Greenlighter
hello first post here %)
when i was acting stupid i tried a stimulant rc and i realised i need a substance that <changes> my thoughts{besides weed} so i asked an almost drug guru friend of mine and he replied that i should check nootropics but didnt tell me which one does the job specifically.
now i have some experience with nootropics but didnt find any of them except maybe phenibut to do this thing.but i almost died of a phenibut od{more like subconsious suicide attempt long story} plus it has many negative side effects so i dont want to mess with it again.
so anyone knows which nootropic modify your way of thinking satisfactorily?
thank ya.[h=1][/h]

I wouldn't really classify phenibut as a nootropic. More just like a legal benzo in its method of action. I don't think you'll find a nootropic that really gets you high. Some are a bit stimulating and can make one a bit chatty but that's about all I know.

I love nootropics. Phenibut is pretty hazy but it CAN be nootropic if you can have some discipline and if you have some general anxiety that is preventing you from doing certain things,,, Phenibut is very useful as tool to show yourself what you can do if you let go a little more, and the fact that it is not actually "intoxicating" in the usual sense of the word is a big plus, I think, in allowing these experiences to be integrated in a way that benzos generally cannot be. That said, I wouldn't say it's nootropic in that it will make you actually capable of comprehending things faster.

Anyway, given the forum that you've posted in I'll recommend my favourite physical performance enhancers, Phenylpiracetam and Modafinil, the former is perhaps a little "cleaner" (ie, minimal if any side effects, doesn't feel like forced stimulation) whereas the latter is just overall better but it's overall so effective I just wonder if it has a long term downside that no-one has realised yet. However it really depends on your goals, I've presumed that your goals are more focus when exercising, etc, but perhaps you have something more specific in mind.

Hey welcome to Bluelight :)

The best long-term sustainable 'thought changer' is actually some form of active thought control: meditation, mindfulness etc.

No matter what drugs I've used in the past to artificially alter my mood and (therefore) adjust thought processes, I still come back to 'me' pretty quickly and the effect gradually wears off.

Hey welcome to Bluelight :)

The best long-term sustainable 'thought changer' is actually some form of active thought control: meditation, mindfulness etc.

No matter what drugs I've used in the past to artificially alter my mood and (therefore) adjust thought processes, I still come back to 'me' pretty quickly and the effect gradually wears off.

Or in my case, I continually indulged to stay in the altered state to the point it becomes the new normal and lacks thee novelty it used to.

Or in my case, I continually indulged to stay in the altered state to the point it becomes the new normal and lacks thee novelty it used to.

Yeah basically what I mean. You come back to some form of unsatisfying 'you' soon enough no matter what you do. It would seem that ultimately the more organic, self-directed (drug free) thought control habit is the strongest of all.

Yeah basically what I mean. You come back to some form of unsatisfying 'you' soon enough no matter what you do. It would seem that ultimately the more organic, self-directed (drug free) thought control habit is the strongest of all.

Depression can definitely bring about creative mindsets for me lol. When I'm feeling down, my thoughts become more fluid. Stringing together ideas and concepts becomes easier. Being able to describe and articulate the abstract requires less effort. My poetry becomes easy to write, more like it writes itself while I hold the pen.

thank you all for your replies.it is true that dependind the situation or the phase of life that we re in our thoughts can become more intresting or deep and via versa.
now the last years because a difficult situation i'm going throuigh my thoughts are at least silly and thats why i made the thread hoping something non drrug i can use to get more intresting thoughts or whatever something like a microdose of cannabis plus popping an adderal can bring.
to talk about what the previous friends said i can say yes phenibut which i used quite a lot is an intresting substance to check but everyone who plans to do it must be very cautious for the nasty withdrawals even a day 5-6 days use can bring.personally i dont thinik i will use it again i'd prefer pregabalin if i wanted that kind of high.
anyways i know about modafinil and the focus and chattines it could bring but my psychiatrist told that it may have negative consuiquenses for the heart.personally it makes me chatty but i havent seen yet that focus all the people talk about.i will check it again in the future.
as far for meditation i know its the 5fth step{i think 5th) of a life changing process according to a book some elder wrote about yoga,mediatation and all that stuff that buddism accepts as sacred or whatever but i will surely try it some time.
psychedelics,and i'm very unhappy for this,is out of option because i'm psychotic.the only lets say psychedelic i use is salvia leaves of or *5 extract and very unluckily that substance to give a me a true insinght or whatever.
so thats all thank you guys.