• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

DMT+Ganja+Datura - first and only exp w/ this combo - umm...

nepalnt21

Bluelighter
so this one doesnt get shared much.

a bit of background: this is from about 8-10 years ago so early 20s... well versed with cannabis + somewhat so with psychedelics: probably was up to my sixth trip with freebase dmt.

i had originally packed a bowl of cannabis, datura seedpod, and dmt for a hike i was taking while tripping on mystery tabs. at the peak, i decided against it, which in retrospect was probably a lifesaving choice (rocks and falls and all).

so i had this bowl pack eating away at me, and one night (in a bout of cleverness) i called my friend to trip sit me.

setting: my deck, moonlit night. it overlooked a big hill that led to a wooded creek riparian type overgrown wild area, and at the top of the hill, closest to my backyard, was a parking lot to a funeral home.

so i sat, and he sat, and i feathered the bowl, i inhaled. i exhaled, lit more, inhaled a big one, held it.

about this time, i noticed this little fountain on my deck; it was getting louder.

and faster! and louder and faster and i suddenly was going faster with it! i, like a bullet, shot! i shot to a planet, or a planetoid, or the moon... somewhere not earth. i was gone.

suddenly, i was aware of my body again; the image of my dad rolling up in his white car, running through my house and at me through the back door sped through my mind, and instinctually i bolted!

i sprinted down the stairs, away from my father, who undoubtedly was going to kill me if he caught up. i reached the bottom, and the grass, and felt his grasp! i wriggled free, rose to my feet, and made a GREAT leap, over my fence (actually happened, couldnt do it again if i tried). my toe clipped, and i botched the landing, but i scrambled into the parking lot, got a voice/ emotional impression telling me to avoid the street, as the cops in this realm wouldnt 'get it'.

so i ran to the woods, and fell into a bush. this bush was to trap me, for all eternity: my doom was sealed.

just then! i got the impression that if i make it home, i can go on with my life.

hazzah!

so i made my way out of the brush, and up the hill, experiencing a back-and-forth loop of doom and laughter (much like my early mushroom trips, now that im thinking of it).

-i remember colorful imagery, and crazy amounts of dmt-speak pouring in, but dont ask for a recount lol-

so i make it to the front door, and happily (much like a kid at the cookie jar) grasp for the handle, press the thumblatch and realize the universe' ultimate prank against me: i cant get in my house to save my soul.

my friend finally catches up with me (apparently i really was sprinting), and i babble to him about the end of time, and my fate is sealed, blah blah, cant get in the house, and he stops me - 'i can get you in the house'

elated with his promise, i follow him to our starting destination, in through the deck door, down the basement stairs, to our chill lair.

on the couch, the cannabis high is making itself known, and the trip is still rolling along, albeit subdued, and completely conceptual at this point, aside from the loop of oppressive thoughts (ive had this phenomenon one other time - on an overdose of concerta + some cannabis). its like a 15 second loop of a bajillion quotes from my mom nagging, or myself being down upon myself, and my brain cannot keep up with any one thought to bring it into words.

while this was happening, i get the impression that i have work to do, and i wont be out of the rough until i put the pieces back.

this turned out to be true, as i went a wee schizoid for about three long years after this episode.

i came down from this trip having solidified the delusional reality that everyone in the world was putting me on about something, and i had to live with the wool over my eyes until an ultimate revelation. i trusted nobody. for three miserable years. actually, a lot of that time i cherish, as i still learned and grew a bunch.

another note: in preparation for this trip (i was superstitious, and into magick), i tied a rosary (a handmade one... strong) to my belt loop. i saw it as a protection. that thing vanished out of thin air. i went back and looked (it was my mom's) for a good long while, and nothing. poof.

anyway, i have no idea which aspects of this trip were from which element (cannabis, dmt, and datura are all very powerful), but maybe this can serve as a reminder to be fucking careful and make smart decisions!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_dmt
substancecode_tryptamines
substancecode_datura
substancecode_deliriants
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_negative
exptype_difficult
exptype_disaster