• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOUR Favorite Drugs? (Multi Choice)

What Drug(s) Were YOU Into When You Joined?

• Anti-Depressants

Votes: 49 11.1%
  • Benzos

Votes: 175 39.7%
  • Opioids

Votes: 191 43.3%
  • Gabapentin or Pregabalin

Votes: 76 17.2%
  • ADHD Drugs

Votes: 108 24.5%
  • Other Prescription Drugs

Votes: 92 20.9%
  • DMT

Votes: 59 13.4%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 81 18.4%
  • LSD

Votes: 140 31.7%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 123 27.9%
  • Other Psychedelics

Votes: 78 17.7%
  • Anabolic Steroids

Votes: 11 2.5%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 138 31.3%
  • Amphetamines inc Meth

Votes: 174 39.5%
  • MDMA & Empathogens

Votes: 139 31.5%
  • Cannabis & derivatives

Votes: 179 40.6%
  • Heroin

Votes: 113 25.6%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 150 34.0%
  • GHB/GBL & related

Votes: 28 6.3%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 148 33.6%
  • Solvents

Votes: 6 1.4%
  • Other Inhalants - nitrous, amyl etc

Votes: 46 10.4%
  • Research Chems/Legal Highs

Votes: 71 16.1%
  • Phenibut

Votes: 19 4.3%
  • Other Drugs - list below

Votes: 26 5.9%
  • None - I Was Just Curious

Votes: 9 2.0%

• Total voters
Im with u w the energy drinks I do fat burners otc energy shots ginsing coffee its bad especially if u can't get some in morning when u need it

What does bupropion do for u it just gave me a rash so I stopped it

I call it the trifecta........ Start preparing for a dab but first stick some BT or Wchina at the tip, then roll the hash oil around it, and last but not least crush up some crystal and roll what you already have in that. By now your dabber is good to go. Place near rim of hole, press down and inhale as soon as smoke spears, and keep inhaling while rubbing stick back and fourth around rim of dabber

bump-gif-12.gif

For me is was research chems, like 2ce.

My intro

When I first stumbled across this site a few years ago I was looking up dacts about pain pills with description. I was needing information for my use and this site helped me a ton. I have been using it ever since. This site has helped in so many ways I thought it was time to pay back what I have used and try to help somebody with my input. Hopefully it does. I was using peescriton pain pills and than moved on to suboxone had to quit that cold turkey(holy shit that was rough) I didn't make it through the withdrawals and am back to being an iv user again after not for ten years. Meth was always my drug of choice but let's face it anything will do. I hope to offer some help to someone. Thanks

Gabapentinoids should be probably changed to gabaminergic, meaning drugs hitting GABA sites

As far as I'm aware the jury is still out on whether gabapentin et al actually work via gaba, or at least solely by GABA. I know its an analogue of GABA, so you one would think it does, but I'm pretty sure there's evidence it has NMDA activity too.

If you wanted to lump gaba together you would need to add benzos, alcohol(?), GHB etc

I think of myself as a generalist when it comes to drugs, it's like the urge to experience as many different substances is overwhelming. So far the substance i consider myself to ever have been addicted to is mephedrone.

Was virtually a daily user back when you could get a gram of 100% purity on ebay for ?7. I think the legal high ban did me a massive favour. Kind of a good job I didn't know about my current hook up method back then, or who knows where I would be now.

I know it's playing with fire, my latest try is heroin(!) after working my way the the lesser opiates, actually pretty disappointing after all the hype, can't see myself getting addicted, not worth the money or bruised veins IMHO.

I guess it would be fair to say I have a psychological addiction to getting high, just the substance that changes.

hey all! long time lurker (years) new member. and god damn I checked a lot of boxes, but my love lies in cocaine, benzos, booze and opiates/oids not necessarily in that order. anyways thanks for the expert advice over the years! most helpful forum on the planet.

edit: was prescribed gabapentin for nerve pain. was not disappointed. tbh it doesn't feel entirely gabaergic.

Last edited:
Hey there everyone ??. When I first signed up I was an avid heroin user. Been clean for almost a year now, besides 4mg of suboxone daily. I most recently came back to look at different posts concerning abscesses and IV buprenorphine use. I was doing it for about two months or so up until a week ago today. I?m pretty sure it?s an abscess because I?ve got it to drain with hot compresses. Definitely never IVing anything again. Been keeping a careful watch on it and doing a lot of reading. Have a wonderful day everyone :)

hey blue, I remember the first time I blew a vein shooting coke (in one side, out the other, push) I was using a rig the third time round too. I remember yelling out OWW FUCK and throwing the rig across the floor. then looking at my swollen arm and freaking out when the rush hit me. good times lol

used to be very much addicted to adderall in high school. Messed around with coke, meth, mdma, even when I was a kid I?d steal Vicodin. After my heart couldn?t take much more uppers and I became very violent with detox/withdraw I started falling in love with Xanax. Not addicted to zan. My favorite drug now is heroin. Before that perc 5,15,20,30s. They weren?t cutting it. Started with oxy 30s and moved on to dope.

Hey there everyone . When I first signed up I was an avid heroin user. Been clean for almost a year now, besides 4mg of suboxone daily. I most recently came back to look at different posts concerning abscesses and IV buprenorphine use. I was doing it for about two months or so up until a week ago today. I?m pretty sure it?s an abscess because I?ve got it to drain with hot compresses. Definitely never IVing anything again. Been keeping a careful watch on it and doing a lot of reading. Have a wonderful day everyone :)

good for you ��

MDMA is the favorite but tar is what made me use this site for education. It?s helped in many ways

Have a laundry list of drugs used as most do. Joined primarily on Dilaudid.

Psilocybin!

Though, when I originally joined back in 2004 or so under a different name it was MDMA, for sure. Aah, the good old days of messed up depth perception on a Sunday afternoon.

I joined merely to get of the H and that involved me using a lot of other pharma meds but they helped immensely. so today the list of meds im using is more then usual but i believe that they not half as destructive as what i used