• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOUR Favorite Drugs? (Multi Choice)

What Drug(s) Were YOU Into When You Joined?

• Anti-Depressants

Votes: 49 11.1%
  • Benzos

Votes: 175 39.7%
  • Opioids

Votes: 191 43.3%
  • Gabapentin or Pregabalin

Votes: 76 17.2%
  • ADHD Drugs

Votes: 108 24.5%
  • Other Prescription Drugs

Votes: 92 20.9%
  • DMT

Votes: 59 13.4%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 81 18.4%
  • LSD

Votes: 140 31.7%
  • Mushrooms

Votes: 123 27.9%
  • Other Psychedelics

Votes: 78 17.7%
  • Anabolic Steroids

Votes: 11 2.5%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 138 31.3%
  • Amphetamines inc Meth

Votes: 174 39.5%
  • MDMA & Empathogens

Votes: 139 31.5%
  • Cannabis & derivatives

Votes: 179 40.6%
  • Heroin

Votes: 113 25.6%
  • Nicotine

Votes: 150 34.0%
  • GHB/GBL & related

Votes: 28 6.3%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 148 33.6%
  • Solvents

Votes: 6 1.4%
  • Other Inhalants - nitrous, amyl etc

Votes: 46 10.4%
  • Research Chems/Legal Highs

Votes: 71 16.1%
  • Phenibut

Votes: 19 4.3%
  • Other Drugs - list below

Votes: 26 5.9%
  • None - I Was Just Curious

Votes: 9 2.0%

• Total voters
Hey. So like. I been smokin ice. Well since before work on Friday. We had a party this weekend. Fuckin cars in front by the road like 5 houses down. Fuckin. New buddy of mines fuckin birthday. So once again buddy. Thanks for being born lol. But yeah. I jus joined. Cuz like yeah. Had this party n shit n yeah. But yeah. I jus joined. Been smokin ice all weekend. With a couple other things throughout. Yeah. So ice when I joined fuckin yeah

I?m new here, was clean for 8+ years and got messed up with percs/roxys. I?m on the butrans patch with pm but have still been using. Just started taking suboxone, just want to get off the junk again

LSD, 1P-LSD, ETH-LAD, MUSHROOMS, DMT Are my favorite substances and the ones I've had the most experience with

Just moving to OKC trying to battle state changes.. so coming off methadone, heroin and ice. Only cause I became addicted to opiates after brutal car wreck indiana.. I have been here 2 months and today I just cry and pray for hope.. or a direction that I won't suffer any longer.

Although I love the benzopi buzz (and enjoyed it for decades)... at the time of my joining this forum I am only on kratom.
I cannot believe the properties of this leaf and am back in the game of life at 52 years old.

Opioids (+ heroin) pulling way out ahead, with benzos in runner up position. Roughly what I was expecting.

By the time I joined I already put most of my DOC's behind. At that time I was only smoking cannabis, drinking vodka and dropping LSD.

However in my past:

I went through two distinct periods of time (10 years each) when I consumed mass quantities of PCP. I snorted it. I smoked it. I injected it. I even diluted it in wine and drank it.
Then there was my seven year fling with H. (thankfully clean since then)
And two separate bouts of multiple years consuming coke. Powder in the 70's and Freebase in the late 80's.

I'm not proud of all I did, but there it is for ya

Never tried PCP; sounds like you had quite a ride with it!!!

Especially the "wet" that I used to smoke.

I would dip a TINY bud into the bottle, then take a hit. If you were straight when you took a hit, by the time you exhaled you were in the eye of a hurricane.

My co-psychonaughts used to call it "leaving the planet".

6b8c71ab9fdad57fa1dc8170459533c0.336x252x126.gif

Not sure how much it counts or if it matter, but I'm still hooked on caffeine big time. I check the cans and info each time I have something new and at 160mg on average per drink, I easily used binge over 300-500mg in 5-8 hours a couple days a week.

Tried H and overdosed off of an amount a mouse could probably handle. Hate nodding out everywhere. Not a huge downer kinda guy though. Except cannabis. I love everything about it. I also started growing cannabis and veggies and I absolutely love it.The only time in my life I feel like I don't need any substance to alter my mood to a better one. Best hobby to test out because you learn how to be patient in any kind of situation. You are growing something yourself and aside from a kid that is food for your soul. Learn a new appreciation for nature and it's majesty. I'm not a hippie or a tree hugger but I've spent enough of my life indoors or hiding from going outside because I was always higher then bat pussy. Or getting locked up because I don't know my limit when it comes to Crystal. Which is my all time DOC for the last 19 years consecutively. Started at age11 and I'm almost 31 now lol. I've done just about every drug out there except crack, crocodil, flacco, wasn't big on pharmaceuticals unless it was adderall, still love my psychedelics and use them medically to help find myself when I feel spiritually lost. As of last night I think I will no longer be using any drugs aside from my cannabis and psychedelics. Cause people are only getting as bad as the new drugs in the streets. Yeah I'll give up my Crystal use from now on and stick to what I know I'm getting because I grew it.

Habits?✌

A few of my favorite substances are DXM, Weed, Xanax, Bupropion, Kratom, LSD, Shrooms, Caffeine, Nicotine, Alcohol, Hydrocodone. YES I have tried many other substances, but I have found that I tend to prefer psychedelic and dissociative substances or mild stimulants. A drug I want to try but have not had the opportunity to yet is DMT. Some drugs I will NEVER try are Meth and Heroin.