• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

South West Flordia dope not like NY's in any way..........

Phill42083

Greenlighter
So, Roy and his wife have been on heroin for 12yrs on and off and recently quit fire past 70 days, is prescribed 8mg subs. Roy n wife also like to dabble with crack every so often. While they both are from N.Y. they have relocated to south West Florida (Hendry co). While try have been going on crack binges for past weeks after finding good connect(they thought), while roys prescribed 8mg subs he recently been off subs for 7 days his wife got vivitrol 3weeks ago they decided to ring in the New Year with some dope. They connected their normally contact to place order which was g got it but like most street level dealer .5 to .7 max. roy n wife are i.v users but just missed pharmacy due to it being new years eve, so they closed 1hr earlier them normal. missed it by 2min. They picked up there .5 (street dealer's gram) of dope and noticed it was white which isnt out of the norm for them because that's what a lot of Ny dope color is
So so break up 1 small bump and 1 big bump. Breaking up lines roy notices the texture is kinda crystalline which he shrugged of as just cut or having a synthetic opiate in it such neither of them cared. Cuz let's be honest this day n age most heroin you buy is cut with synthetics and he wasn't too scared because has 4x 4mg narcan kits on hand in case. Plus both lines together were maybe .15 to .20gr so they wait about 10min and notice nothing really so they did a smoke test they noticed it burned clear like dope but didn't taste like it n left a dark black residue. They then both felt up which is the opposite of what they expected/wanted. Did a bpm check he was at 89 which is a good 20 beats more than normal, and she was at 162 which made no sense as they were both stationary in a car not moving or active in any way, she normally doesn't go past 100bpm after a nice fat blast of crack.20 minutes later they were both feeling geeked out of their minds, he said he felt like he was on a low dose of molly without the touchy feely sensation which lasted about an hour n a half and then just felt straight geeked. She texts the connect and asks him what he sold them and explained how they both felt and he laughed it off and played it cool. Then she brought up the fact that they normally IV heroin and if they had shot whatever that was up they could have overdosed or worse. He then made it all a joke and fought back n forth with her for hours via text, refusing to make it right and saying they could go thru someone else from then on, which is sketchy as fuck. And they specifically told him they wanted heroin, and he assured them that he had it and it was fire. They're fairly certain it was meth as they sniffed the first lines at 830pm and by noon the next day they were still coming down after geeking for at least 8 to 10 full hours. It's now 3pm (5 hours shy of 24 hours) and they still haven't slept and plugged 4mg of suboxone to help curb the come down (which they both said worked and got them both high). So yeah beware if you're in the downer game in south west Florida, cause you might just get the complete opposite of what you want. All I can say is thank God the pharm closed 2min before they got there. 150mg to 200mg of meth I.v for first time ever doing I think would have killed both of them or at least his wife. She is maybe 110lb soaken wet and my roy is 220lb max. Any ideas what 150mg to 200mg of i.v meth would do to them with no tolerance? Neither have ever seen meth nor know anyone that has. Meth in upstate NY is unheard of where they are located.

What a way to ring in the New Year huh. Roy sniffed 1gram line of potent coke and never been so high as he was after 2 blasts off tin foil and 150mg to 200mg line.

Peak lasted around 4hrs, high gone after 8 to 10hrs and still awake after almost 24hrs. If this wasn't meth any ideas what could have been? Powder bright white with very fine crystalline look kind of like the look you get from very finely chopped up fishscale coke and little chunks inside but no shards maybe 1 little clear chunk out of whole bag but wasn't really paying too much attention to it as it was smoked quickly but only remembers seeing out corner of eye as was melting on tin foil. As he Thinking about it now. Taste wasn't sweet as ppl have reported and line didn't burn nose. Melted like heroin does when smoked.
When residue was applied to lips made tingle almost numb feeling bitter taste.

They only assumed it's meth by how long it lasted and they have taken a few blue xr addys in past for halo 2 pvp nights had same nasty feeling come down but worse.

Has anyone ever had this happen to them? In FL or anywhere else.

Last edited:
We don't use swim, and price discussion isn't allowed.

The puppy things against the rules too man just use the first person.

Ok, but it's really my friend that has this happen he just coming down to hard to write or nothing would make no sense right now. Lol

Man, if a guy was shorting me that much, especially on the reg, I'd be finding myself a new connection. A gram weighs a gram, doesn't matter where you go, although I do understand if you have to make do until you can correct the situation, what with living in a new place.

That aside, there's quality dope pretty much anywhere you go, all about who you know as with any other drug. I've had people complain to me about a lack of any good H in my area, saying if it was around that they would know about it. I laughed in their face.

Lol same here man, except i' m not quite so nice about being shorted.if a g don't weigh a g it's about to weigh 1.5, or we've got a problem.

Yeah, a short of one, maybe two points is tolerable but a full half gram, that's just egregious. Definitely warrants a call out and possible suspension of your patronage as a customer lol

It was first time he bought "dope" from him, his crack was always ok. As roy said he didn't want to argue pricing in middle of street and figured a bundle would have weight less, But Roy met his connect later that night and now that dude losing out everyday. Street dealer's connect is legit and also allows him to sample before purchase, if he doesn't want he just pays for what he did. So all in all yes he got screwed but moved up the chain and now has legit cheaper connect.

Last edited: