• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Is there such thing as "mild" schizophrenia?

Sure only a doctor can make a formal diagnosis, but that's hard to get if the person refuses to even get any help. That, and it's not like doctors don't make mistakes.

Paranoia is known to occur over a vase assortment of mental illnesses and phobias. Even anxiety can cause paranoid tendancieem

Here's a letter off of my dad's website that he apparently wrote to Jeff Sessions. I thought this might be interesting for anyone who wants a glimpse into a paranoid/delusional person's thinking. 8(

President Trump, Attorney General Sessions, and leaders in Congress have not responded to my pleas for help. The US government has ignored my pleas for sixteen years while Charles Schwab and AIPAC have directed the US government?s campaign to destroy me: Spying, stalking, harassment, sting & entrapment operations, attempts on my life, driving me crazy?the works. The US government is Israel & AIPAC?s war machine against the world & uncooperative gentiles whether at home or abroad.

Undercover FBI agent [name withheld] (my slovenly neighbor) and his partners continue their clandestine operation against me out of his nearby house. They have utilized NSA?s Mobile Snoop system. They monitor my Internet activity, email, and phone calls. They track my whereabouts via my cell phone. I?m sure they are working on their next sting and entrapment operations for the purpose of putting me behind bars.

My only worry is that these FBI ass holes will drive me out of my mind before they haul my ass to prison?

This shit has been going on for sixteen years! And I must always be on guard for what these sewer rats have in store for me. You don?t believe it? Ask Chuck. Schwab has been fucking up Kim?s and my life since 2001 when she left him and took up with a gentile peasant like me.

Being more in touch with reality than me, Kim told me several times that she would never be free of Schwab?s control. She also warned, ?If you mess with Charles and try to interfere he will have his people take care of you.?

During Schwab?s attempt to frame me for attempting to kill him (refer to Bomb Hoax) FBI Agent [name withheld] talked seriously with me and asked, ?Aren?t you afraid of being killed??

Of my many friends at IBM with whom I discussed Schwab?s crimes against Kim & me hacking, there was not one who didn?t echo Kim?s warning and tell me I was going to get myself killed.

These warnings about Schwab were tough to take. And then Bush and Cheney joined his effort to silence me. These are the people who conspired with the Zionists? false flag attack on 9/11, and then illegally destroyed Iraq & many other middle east countries.

For oligarchs like Schwab & the US government our lives are inconsequential.

This is America folks where the idea of freedom of speech, justice, and equal protection under the law is a giant crock of shit. Those privileges were all intended for the Zionists, not us stupid Gentiles who have been duped all our lives into believing we were something special. For the Zionist elite who control our lives, we are actually considered lower than pig shit. Ask President George W. Bush & Vice President Dick Cheney who so willingly conspired with Schwab and his AIPAC buddies to fuck up Kim?s and my life and destroy me. By the way, Schwab and his Zionist buddies? continue their efforts to harm me and I can only wonder when they will succeed in putting me out of my misery. Thank God for my many IBM friends who are standing with me and who will carry on this effort.

How about those poor Gentile fuckers who went to work at the Towers on 9/11, oblivious to the fact they were destined to be murdered by Zionism pigs?with full approval and assistance of President Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney, Congress, AIPAC, and of course Israel, whose Mossad performed the demolition work. Like Leonard Cohen sings, ?Every body knows??.

If the Zionists can get away with such blatant crimes against humanity before the eyes of the world, do you think peasants like me have a chance? Perhaps with the help of leaders like Presidents Vladimir Putin & Donald Trump these criminals will be brought to justice. Otherwise humanity is doomed.

Leaders at all levels of US government have sold their souls to Israel and the AIPAC Pig Fuckers and are deliberately ignoring their oaths of office to uphold the US Constitution. They willingly bring harm to people all over the world on behalf of their corrupt masters. Ask Chuck.

This system would not work if so many citizens like FBI Agent [name withheld] and [name withheld] weren?t so eager to join these forces and bring harm to their fellow man. People like this are low lifers just like Mr. Schwab.

President Trump & Attorney General Sessions, please stop using US government officials to bring harm to American citizens on behalf of the Zionists who have already all but destroyed America and so many innocent lives.

Please stop the current Zionist frenzied effort to search every politician?s background to age 18 for incidents that might be construed as sexual abuse. If every man who?s put his hand on some ?reluctant? girls thigh is disqualified for membership in Congress, there will be no Congress and the AIPAC whore mongers will take control.

It?s interesting that we rarely hear about wealthy Zionists & members of AIPAC being accused of sexual abuse or human trafficking. How about Schwab who claims to have been married while having a two-year affair with Kim, the main character in my story? How about how he and the US government have been keeping her a slave and dominating her life for around eighteen years? Her emails with me reveal the whole story about Mr. Schwab?s control of her life and her desperation to escape him. Please keep in mind that since Schwab and the US government took control of her life many years ago, she has not been allowed to communicate with me. So I do not know if she is alive or dead. She was very ill the last time we communicated. Has anyone investigated Schwab?s background regarding human trafficking or pedophilia?

Last edited:
My mom was schizophrenic (she died last year). Man, that letter makes me sad. She was so fucking ill...this rings a lot of bells for me.

Yeah it's really frustrating when someone is so delusional but there's nothing you can do to convince them otherwise.

Definitely, I had a good friend who passed a few years ago, he was in the dark depths of a major meth psychosis, it was impossible to convince him he was sick. There was always someone else in the room listening, and talking about him, he was being followed, everything, it was almost a relief when he passed, sad but true.

Whenever I hear the term I always picture a person who can't function without medication and is clearly unstable when they're off their meds, but can schizophrenia be milder? The main reason I ask is because a family member of mine can seem totally normal to someone who doesn't know them but at the same time think that the FBI is spying on them and hacking their emails. Although the more I think about it their behavior might seem a bit odd to the average person. Either way can schizos "hide" their illness when they want, or does my family member suffer from something else. I'm thinking it's probably more likely delusional disorder but not schizophrenia but IDK. Thoughts?

There are alternative diagnoses such as schizotypal and schizoaffective disorder that have been construed by some to be "milder" forms of schizophrenia, but there is room for delusional beliefs that wouldn't qualify one as schizophrenic. As an example, many people believe that Jesus Christ died for 3 days and then was resurrected, but believing in such things is considered a "cultural/societal norm".

Conspiracy theories/government privacy invasion and that sort of stuff kinda walks the line, there can be a societal/cultural aspect to those beliefs but I imagine someone suffering from schizophrenia-esque neurobiology would be a lot more prone to those beliefs.

CY

When I was 13 my sister died in a car accident she was 10 ever since then I have been on antidepressants and when I was in school I would have days where the muscles in my arm would feel really tight like I needed to break something and I would feel like I couldn’t deal with anyone at the school so I would end up calling my mom to come get me and take me home I still have days where I can’t eben get out of bed at all even tho I’m on medication I just don’t feel like it’s doing anything for me and sometimes when I’m really upset I would have horrible thoughts that my family would be better off of my sister had lived instead of me and one time I thought about just cutting myself but I couldn’t do it because my nieces and nefews were in the same room as me I still feel like I don’t want to live sometimes

As a person who spent a week in a mental institution specifically at a schizophrenic ward (and got out with papers proving I'm not insane, so good for me)... Nooooo, not really? Schizophrenia is a serious condition if you have it, it's already very severe.

I agree with this 1,000%. Schizophrenia is a very serious mental illness, and if you have it and are not on meds it is not a good thing. Also, I had a friend who was schizophrenic and went off of his medications and killed himself.

People who are schizophrenic can also be bipolar or have schizoaffective disorder.

Jesus... My dad lost another lady friend because she finally got fed up with him always being controlling and thinking everyone is an FBI agent including her friends. I don't know how someone can maintain the same crazy delusional beliefs for 15 or 16 years without considering the fact that they might have some serious mental problems. He's essentially ostercized himself from friends and family. I almost feel sorry, but apparently there's nothing to be done.

I am a diagnosed shcizophrenic for 15 years and only recently I began to take Prozac and zyprexa religiuosly. Best thing I?ve ever done. I have grown so so much due to my mind not being clouded by symptoms. Thinking that everyone was excluding me for personal reasons was a big one for me. I never had auditory or visual hallucinations except during long drug binges and then crashing.

I gained like 70 pounds on zyprexa be careful weigh yourself.

I don't take anything but 50mg of Seroquel for sleep, fuck that shit. I think I was misdiagnosed schizoaffective anyway.

I know for a fact that I'm crazy. No 2 ways about it. I am actually aware that I lose touch with reality every now and then. It is weird.

"Crazy" is a crude and negative term based on unsubstantiated fear and general lack of knowledge that we really don't find reason to use here. Just saying.

If by mild, you mean you still need to take medicine for it then yes, in your mind there could be such a thing as that.

All mental illness exists on a spectrum, and I reject the notion that a diagnosis can only be made by a professional, although they are useful in determining the extent of illness. A diagnosis itself is useful for the procurement of meds, but I really hate that people treat it like some sort of binary ruling by this person we fetishize because they got into med school.

i don't get when people are surprised about others saying the fbi and gov are tracking emails etc.... wasn't this already proven with snowden that they are in fact doing this to some degree

or are they referring to the gov ESPecially tracking them because they're special or whatever

I have had some psychotic delusions induced under drugs. They lasted weeks at times. I feel there was more to play than chemicals and DSM phooey but hey mental health matters I am not knocking that.

The DSM is more about profit than helping people I would argue.

Also the delusions went away completely but I feel as though I have experienced mild schizophrenia. Or at least in spirit. So scary. A perpetual waking nightmare that just vanished one day after crazy real delusions. Happened to me 2 or 3 times. All after binges.

"Crazy" is a crude and negative term based on unsubstantiated fear and general lack of knowledge that we really don't find reason to use here. Just saying.
I would be fine admitting to have made myself crazy. It was negative. My own shitty choices.

But I agree it is offensive for someone truly suffering.