• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

mandrax

I believe there are samples of Syd Barrett's hair available on the darkweb that contain significant concentrations of Mandrax.

;)

thanks, dude but Syd Barratt would have loads of LSD 25, not Mandrax I think it funny since the wolf of wall street everyone's hip to it. Believe it or not, i used it for years as a sleep aid

Thanks, buddy that all i was looking for a yes or no. some peolp[e thinks if fun to bully other people online bro=D

In South Africa, they have clandestinely produced methaqualone still, but no, not presription.

There was an episode of Hamilton's Pharmacopoeia about its' manufacture and use in South Africa. Quite interesting. The synthesis was absolutely disgusting, stuff came out looking like tarmac. Then it gets pressed into pills and users crush the tablets and smoke them.

I might see about getting that series, only saw a few episodes, but it seemed pretty good.

Mandrax is common in SA. As mentioned it’s not pharma but clandestine manufactured. It’s commonly mixed with weed.

There are actually some good arguments that the use of Mandrax is brushed under the carpet by the authorities there as its removal from the SA market, due to the amount of addiction and those who use it to escape the slum, would pose a bigger risk to society than keeping the status quo.

It’s seen as a dirty drug only meant for the ghetto in SA. But yeh very much avaiable.

lol Mandrax prescribed :) it's such a ghetto drug!

Still, after seeing Wolf of Wall Street I'd love to try it again. Pity I don't live in RSA anymore.

When I see the thread I keep thinking it's one of these:

ron.jpg

Not sure you can eat them mind.

lol Mandrax prescribed :) it's such a ghetto drug!

Still, after seeing Wolf of Wall Street I'd love to try it again. Pity I don't live in RSA anymore.

Woahhh. Ello you. :) x

thanks, dude but Syd Barratt would have loads of LSD 25, not Mandrax I think it funny since the wolf of wall street everyone's hip to it. Believe it or not, i used it for years as a sleep aid

I think FUBAR is referring to the time Syd performed with crushed up mandrax in his hair.

I can't believe you didn't fiend on mandrax if you had it for years. There are very few drugs I fiended with [that's a fucking fat lie but hey ho] with mandrax I didn't even pretend I was in control, I just went full on retard.

Still miss the buttons today.

I think FUBAR is referring to the time Syd performed with crushed up mandrax in his hair.

Yep, you've got it mate :)

However, that story is apparently a myth. Nick Mason is quoted as saying "Syd would never waste good mandies"...

Yep, you've got it mate :)

However, that story is apparently a myth. Nick Mason is quoted as saying "Syd would never waste good mandies"...

Hahaha I'm so glad, the story always distressed me. An awful awful waste!

You missing out sir, the shit is dirt cheap. The water that is ;)

Tranced-you don't want to eat those. That is Mandragora root, going from that short, bushy top. Its full of delirient tropane alkaloids.

^ And supposedly one of the many ingredients included in the "magic balms" that "witches" rode (or should I say "rode" - eh-eh, wink-wink, fnarr-fnarr ;)) to the skies on back in Ye Olden Tymes.

That aside, can't pretend I wouldn't love me some mandies :!

But pretty sure they ain't prescribed anywhere these days. As for availability... somewhere out there. Most likely SA, I suspect.