• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Recruitment **** Jan 2018 Moderators Needed: Basic Drug Discussion ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Calderone

Bluelight Crew
Looking to join our Basic Drug Discussion team? We are currently accepting applications for Bluelighters who can be active on a daily basis in both their moderating duties and participation in various forum topics.

Your duties as a moderator will be:

- To be an active contributor to the forum and provide level-headed advice in regard to safety and harm reduction
- To respond to reports daily on threads
- To check all threads for violations of BLUA and forum guidelines and enforce our rules
- To edit, merge, close and remove threads appropriately and modify posts as needed
- To take part in wider discussions about Bluelight and BDD's role
- Other general forum responsibilities

This is a volunteer position and we cannot pay you. However, there are some benefits which include:

- Additional inbox space
- A name change if desired
- Full access to the Staff Nudie thread
- A sense of God-like power
- If drugs become legal, you could add this to your resume

In your application be sure to include:

- Your approximate location, age and amount of time you are able to spend on Bluelight daily
- Tell us what drugs you are most well-versed in and why you are interested in BDD
- Your experience and skills you feel would be of benefit to the forum
- Any ideas for improvements, activities and/or threads would add to BDD
- Any particular interests you have being a moderator here and what you feel could add to the forum

Please do not post your application here in this thread. If you wish to apply, send your application via private message to our moderators Keif' Richards, Kittycat5, T. Calderone and keeping which will be forwarded to Administration. We are looking forward to hearing from you! :)

(thanks to muvolution from which this thread was adopted from)

This forum is not only one of our busiest it is one of our most important. If you feel like you have the time to lend a hand, don't be shy!

I might consider applying... although I’m sure there are plenty of users much more qualified than me.

I might consider applying... although I’m sure there are plenty of users much more qualified than me.

Go for it, bud. I've only seen you make solid contributions, and if you weren't sure, you said as much. Anyways, qualifications don't necessarily come with the desire to join ye olde mod squad and climb on board for the big win.

I agree this is probably the most important forum we have here at Bluelight. But certainly don't let that put you off applying - the staff here in BDD are looking for a variety of different traits in the moderators that join their team. It never hurts to try <3

I'd definitely like to get some applications. Feel free to express yourselves however you feel is right, but what I would really want to hear is what Harm Reduction means to you, what you think is wrong with BDD and how you think it can be improved. Keep it simple!

Should spend more time here, didn't realize how busy it was

This is off topic, though like the Castiel avatar

This is also probably the wrong place, though my main suggestion would be to update some of the mega threads...

And hire robots to deal with silly posts

If i didn’t recently stop using opiates i’d consider applying, it’s kinda a not quite new year’s resolution. Ive been somewhat scarce on the site since the turn of the year.

If anyone is thinking about applying, please do it. We are looking for a few good people! :)

uncle-sam-we-want-you.jpg

If i didn’t recently stop using opiates i’d consider applying, it’s kinda a not quite new year’s resolution. Ive been somewhat scarce on the site since the turn of the year.

Wouldn't helping others on here help give you perspective and keep you clean? :)

I've applied. Always ready to help a good cause. Forgot to mention my age is 39 and I'm currently in the U.K

Applied to (T. Calderone) yet no reply, could you please update?

Best, Tez

Last edited:
Trazodon't - Can you send your application to each of us? I didn't get one from you.

Tez, Yes, I have received yours. Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.