• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Recruitment **** Jan 2018 Moderators Needed: Basic Drug Discussion ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That?s what I said :)

You know, there are a couple other megathreads you could probably find and make quick fixes to, can think of a couple(feel free to ask, or if bored)

And hire a robot to block drug testing questions; don?t even have to deal with them myself, yet there are so many it even irks me

And a contest, to find out what to get, well someone needs and present- That?s all

-Lorne

T. Calderone,
<3 the avatar. #teamdean
Best, CD

^ See Dean makes me laugh but Sam is so compassionate. I simply cannot choose one over the other. <3

To all that have applied, a big thank you! Yes, we are still taking applications for those who are still mulling it over.

^ Man it?s Dean-although my mother loves Dean, and kinda dismisses Sam, so get your point

Beyond irrelevant, can?t help it

^^Sorry... but yeah it's weird because I started liking Dean more
A. Dean is liked more than Sam by almost every character (e.g., Castiel, Charlie Bradbury, Crowley) and
B. Dean does funnier/more outrageous storylines (e.g., alien/fairy kidnapping, when bros are sent to alt universe where Supernatural is TV show, Jensen is poor and they show actual footage of him on a soap opera years ago whereas Jared is...rich...yawn!)
That and Sam does this forehead thing that I sometimes think is the extent of his acting abilities.
That said I was #teamsam. I know...
------------

I hope this completely off-topic discussion helps encourage many applications for modding Basic Drug Discussion, which has mods with cool avatars who are also very knowledgeable.

It's really a great modding team! And BDD is the portal to Bluelight!

In all seriousness, I am so grateful for the help I received in BDD. I was so clueless that I actually thought I could post regularly on a thread while jumping off 80 mgs oxycodone CT.
Ah sweet memories of BDD!

Apply now! :)

Make me admin ser I will ban the addicts and leave room for self control lighters. Me have good reputation and post count ser.

Oh yeah I know what you mean cduggles. Dean has the acting chops plus better hair. Wish they would do something with Sam's hair! They must have a lot of fun taping though because there's been episodes where I can tell they are trying hard not to laugh.

Speaking of laughing- justtakethat where did you go, Cleveland?

Okay, this is an absolute last call for last minute procrastinators!

I'm still in California Tcalderone, I've just been busy on SAMP. I figured I'd also let things cool down a bit here first before coming back and joking around with my fellow bluelighters again.

Okay, our next step is going through all the applications and this is the hard part- reaching a decision.
Anyone who hasn't been picked, don't be discouraged! We will likely have another round this summer.

I'm hoping to have a consensus within the next week or so. Thanks again everyone and keep on Bluelighting! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.