• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Detox 1 year sober challenge

LOOK OUT!!! Get the foil, tooter, rigs, oil burner, quag, rolling papers, parachutes, pipes, stems, chalices, steins, vaporizers, razor blades, grinders, pestle and mortar, gas mask, eye dropper, roach clips, surgical tubing, and the illumivein ready...or you could stop the countdown and just choose to stay clean. That would be pretty cool...

Choice, yes, but also causes and conditions. Hence the paraphernalia diatribe, no?

Hahaha, Is just a challenge, but Im learning a lot, on big deep levels, one day I will talk about that.... Im not going to be sober all my life or..I think so...at least this year, but for sure Im not going to consume as I used to. But yeah...I get your point, It makes me think.

^right on veodo :) the most important thing is that you stay real with yourself.

Keep up the good work. In my humble opinion, sobriety is first and foremost a state of mind.

Only five months to go ;) <3

Hey guys, I made 8 months sober!!

I can't belive it.... thats a totally diferent mindset...actually...It feels great!

Congratulations. It is possible that your life could get so good and fulfilling that you would choose not to use.

9 months sober boys!

Feeling like shit right now :)

But obviously Im not going to use any drug to feel better.

Great accomplishment veodo!!! And so nice to hear from you!!!

I'm proud of you!!! Keep it up.

Hugs,
your friend,Ash.

yep yep people, 10 months sober 8o

im open to any question... I dont feel inspired to explain what I feel, I feel, just normal. Im becoming to be aware that life is just nice, with and without drugs, is the same thing, the diference is how you deal with life.

Last edited:
yep yep people, 10 months sober 8o

im open to any question... I dont feel inspired to explain what I feel, I feel, just normal. Im becoming to be aware that life is just nice, with and without drugs, is the same thing, the diference is how you deal with life.

you're a fucking inspiration. I remember reading your OP all those months ago thinking "yeah, sure buddy, good luck with that..." and here you are. Good job man. You looking forward to celebrating when your year is up?

hey thank you! yes I want to celebrate it but Im not going to stay there counting the last secon till its 1 January 00:01 haha, maybe I takes days, or weeks I dont know, or maybe I take one drink new yeares eve so...I dont know. At the moment its still 2 months to go.

Good job veodo!

I admire you for setting a goal, and really putting effort into achieving it.

Whether you decide to have a drink, use or whatever, on New Year's - you made a goal and put your all into achieving it. You're an inspiration. Well done.

Way to go, veodo! Sounds like you are stable and have a great attitude. Gotta love that serenity!

Peace&Love,
jasper

Hey guys... I failed! Yes! But I feel ok, no worrys at all. But I failed the 12 months in a row...so now Im going to celebrate christmas and stay january sober and make 12/13 months sober...at least...

sorry guys...I did 11 months sober, I cant say that the challenge was succsesfull, but Im happy with the work I did so... well, Its Ok.

I will update soon.

Love you all guys. And no, Im not high haha