• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Detox 1 year sober challenge

Best of Luck!! =D Right now I'm 6 months clean. Feels good man, mind is sharper than ever. I've been getting good at reading books out loud

Hello BL, I want to let you know that Im 2 month free of any drug. 2 month sober. Im still doing it.

I feel better, I sleep better, I only miss 1pLSD microdoses sometimes, and thats it. Lost 5 Kilos and hitting de gym 3-4 days per week.

Hope you all you are doing great!! Thank you so much for the comments, big love for u guys!!

Wow. Props. It was so extreme that when I read your OP I thought it was doomed to failure. Quitting all drugs & coffee & even chocolate all at once? Shit man. I guess go big or go home, right? Honestly though, congratulations. How do you feel in yourself compared to when you were taking drugs?

Hey!

Thank you very much for comment. Yeahh go big or go home haha.

Honestly, I feel so strange...I feel foggy sometimes but it goes away quick, im changing a lot my habits, I eat more healthy and I exercice every day, lost nerly 8kg of weight and feeling better. Im in a calm baseline, not ups and downs, Im saving more money, everything is going good, but its only 3 month...lets see what happen in the future. Im going to grow cannabis like every year because Im a pasionate grower. I only miss some good wine with red meat and 1pLSD microdoses.... somtimes I wonder how Im going to break this challenge next year haha but I try to focus on other stuff.
oh and forgot, I feel molt adult and responsable than ever.

Thank you for your comments, for sure, that keep me on the right track.

Hey guys!! Just a litle update to let you know that Im 4 month sober!! Im working right know and everything is going smooth, I have been dreaming a bit about consume some substance, but funny dreams, not a hard craving. Sometimes thinking how Im going to break up these soberty, or maybe not and go for another year, who knows.

Thanks to everyone. <3

Wow Veodo,

I just read your thread and you're amazing!!!

Good for you, 5 months is no walk in the park..but you're doing it and with a great attitude too!!!

I'm at 5 days myself....

Keep up the great work,

Your friend,
Ashley.

Hey !!

5 month sober !! 8o

Thank you very much!!

All the best!! Hope you will achieve your goals!! keep working!!

veodo- you wrote:
Im 6 months sober!! :)

Right On! You are doing great. You give me inspiration (I just passed two months recently). We are all rooting for you.

"The best prep for tomorrow is what you are doing today."
Dale

Great job! Maybe share how your life has gotten better sober ?

Great job! Maybe share how your life has gotten better sober ?

Well, my life was OK and now is OK too...but I feel sharper and less foggi and paranoid. My life cant go better without drugs. I really like drugs, and I miss some of the good stuff. But I keep focusing on my 12 months sober.

Greatings!

Reminds me of that old line, "Son, if you're gonna get high then hangin' round these parts is just wastin' good dope smokin' time..."