Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Happy New Year you bunch of cunts

consumer

Bluelighter
From an Aussie cunt.

Tonight is powered by beer and Vintage Champagne and not bad but not great cocaine. It works but not what i am used to. Complaint shall be made.

Have a great one.

Consumed

And the same to you and your merry band of Aussie cunts!

All the best!! <3

Happy new year, you absolute barrel of twatflannels.

I will be doing fuckall bar drinking white russians and smoking weed.

Happy new years EADDers

Will probably head down to the beach for the fireworks tonight, might have some DOC. Could definitely go for a decent lasagna. It's getting harder and harder to find quality lasagna around here. There was a time when I could just walk down the street and I had like three or four lasagna options, those days long gone though..

where does the time go?..

I have a chest infection and am on my own again for the 5th year in a row, so bah humbug I'm off to bed :p

Happy 2018 all xxx <3

Aw, stee, get well soon. And you know what I always say, there is something far worse than being alone for 5 years and that's being with an asshole for 5 years. I'd take the first option any day. But let's hope for the middle road this year--a wonderful person that is with you because you are a wonderful person.

Happy new Year!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

<3<3
<3<3<3<3
<3<3<3
<3<3
<3

*words to make ALL CAPS work*

PS: Cos I had to faff for a thing you may or may not notice (other than t'other pre-existing thing you may or may not notice) I'll just leave this here cos it tickled me...

Last edited:
Happy new year you beautiful cunts

I do love you xx

Happy new year .....

..... And if you're pissed off because I lumped you in with the cunts, you can get over there with the wankers .....

mr-bean-angry-face-wallpaper-4.jpg

I don't know what that thing was, but I'm glad we don't have Asda where I live..

Asda, a shitty bottom-feeding supermarket chain run on the same degenerate principles as its US owner Walmart:

boycottasda.jpg

Kinda depends on what supermarkets one has available locally really. I'll spend my pennies with Co-Op and/or local shops most days of the week but sometimes one requires a big bugger and ASDA is the only available option locally. Life would be so very much easier if ranting = practicality :\