Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDMA/.2g) - Beginner - First Time Taking MDMA

Iwantmylifeback22

Greenlighter
My girlfriend and I have been going to festivals recently with each other. I never really liked festivals beings I have social anxiety and I just don?€™t like people being pushy shovey during heavy type music. But live music is always good either way. I?€™d just rather not be around so many people because of my anxiety.

Anyways back to my experience with MDMA for the first time. My girlfriend asked me a while back if I wanted to try Molly. I didn?€™t really care to tbh. I told her I would though. We ended up going to a festival last night and she had bought Molly from her friend. She bought .4gs.(.2gs for both of us.) We both dosed around 8:30pm.

It kicks in at 9:30. This first thought that popped into my head was ?€œThis is really what Molly feels like!??€ Like I was really amused. I instantly turned and looked at my girlfriend and I had this crazy euphoric just out of my mind happy feeling towards her. I just wanted to hold her like a teddy bear or something haha! Another thing I felt was somewhat of a foggy feeling at first. It might have been because I was going through the last bit of physical withdrawals from roxys, but it really didn?€™t freak me out or nothing. I still wasn?€™t anxious at all. I was just really happy and wanted to show love to everyone around me that I felt like this connection to. I remember looking at my hands and it was like really weird just looking at them. We made friends with the people behind us who also were rolling. They were more experienced with it and they were great people to be around. Definitely helped make our experience better. We had Vick?€™s and water we would share with them and they had some like lavender you would rub under your nose a little and your cheeks. Definitely really cool having those items while rolling. We talked and connected with them during middle of sets and they even offered us to come stay the night, but sadly we had to leave. They also made the experience great by like scratching our heads and massaging our shoulders. Like I was way out of my comfort zone. I usually am antisocial, but it brought out a side of me I hadn?€™t experienced in awhile. Even after rolling I?€™ve just have a deeper understanding to people now. I feel less depressed than what I normally do. Like I feel like I could take Molly on occasions and wouldn?€™t even have to pick up another drug.

I?€™m sorry if I?€™m not the best writer, but that was somewhat of my experience. There?€™s so much I can just write down all day about that experience, but I?€™ll leave it at that. If you have any questions because I didn?€™t explain well please ask.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator: