• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA panic attacks advice.

Jem699

Bluelighter
So. Last time I did mdma was the first time I did approx 110mg which I think was a sensible amount. I only did one dose. The come up was horrible I was sweating and I wanted to make myself throw up. The actual high was completely fine. But after this I have been extremely nervous about doing it again because of the anxiety it gave me afterwards. I do suffer from panic disorder and I really want to do mdma again it's just I'm very concerned about having a very bad panic attack on the come up. I also read a thread where someone had a panic attack on the drug and it pretty much sounded like my worst nightmare. I'm just looking for tips to reduce anxiety/panic attacks on the come up or on the high. Thank you

Do you practice mindfulness meditation? If not, this is an absolute must to begin for your anxiety in my opinion. Mindfulness can turn lives around, if practiced thoroughly and applied throughout the day.

Try the apps Headspace and "10% Happier". Vipassana style breathing (deeply and slowly through the stomach) is great for aborting panic attacks as well.

My personal experience with true mdma is that it made anxiety not exist even many days after while sober.

It actually helped me long term in social situations.

It helps me stay true to myself and be myself evermore around others.

Anxiety, confusion or restlessness is common during comeup but the main effects are the opposite.

When mdma is trying to start its engine it can be rough and edgy.(anxiety, confusion etc) but once the engine gets started its smooth sailing.

Maybe you dont have true mdma or maybe its just not for you.

When it comes to drugs DO DEEP RESEARCH about the drug before you do it.

The more you know about it the better results you will have.

Research a drug, get a rough idea of the high to see if it even interest you.

Never take a drug because you wanna be cool.

Only try a drug if it truly interest you or could be beneficial for you.

Not everybodys mind is geared for powerful drugs.

Most of my preferred drugs suited my personality and mind so well ive only had great results because of research knowledge and my drug choices suited my personality .

Its not for everbody.

If your not enjoying it or if you feel like your fighting the high its not for you.

If you dont enjoy the ride then dont take the ride

You have panic disorder.
I strongly believe mdma is the most powerful drug physically and mentally.

It can make mental problems worse at times.

I only take drugs that i look foward to doing because its so positive for me.

If a drug is negative for me then would i go back to it.

Your mind has to fit the effect of the drug.

If the shoe fits.......

turnupboss , I have done MDMA 3 times and the pattern was bad trip, good trip, bad trip. But since the last bad trip I've been traumatized and afraid of repeating the horrible trip which sucks because I wanna roll so fucking bad.
I'm schizo, am an anxious person in general and really antisocial, negative and misanthropic. The reason I began doing molly is cuz I wanted to widen my affect, possibly cure my anxiety and have better social skills as a result, plus the afterglow was fucking awesome. I love molly but hate the fact that she is a stimulant. Downers have always been my thing before.

In your opinion, will I ever be able to roll positively again? For the life of me I cant calm the fuck down after I swallow the pill and cant stop myself from going into a panic attack. Even when I swallowed 75mg (i ended up not rolling) I was freaking out for a full hour before finally calming down, thinking molly did her thang but then I looked in the mirror and realized I was sober the whole time. :!

Sometimes i get very blunt and bold on here but mdma plus schizo is risky.

You could roll but its risky

Rolling can make a "normal" person schizo when abused.

Mdma has a level of power most dont even know.

If you got real md and 100-120mg should make roll.

Go with your gut.

Just be wise.

Ive never known anyone to get panic attacks from it just litttle anxiety during come up.

What i like doing is popping mdma and trying to forget i took it so it kicks in nicer.

Maybe you are over anticipating the comeup which can enhance your issues
Overthinking it.

Just pop it and go about your business without making a big deal about it in your mind.

Ive never had negative effects from mdma, only times i was addicted and abusing which made me lose too much weight and have psychosis kinda schizo loss of reality.

But i only use resposibly now.

REAL MDMA has only little stimulant effect, mosly true magic rolling effect.

Fake non mdma molly is very stimulant.
Which is worse for mental issues.

I dont think you have true mdma. Real mdma is rare these days usually only available in serious mdms circles.

You prob got sketchy stimmy non mdma molly.

Thats why i dont roll as much now because real mdma is hard to get.

I did my share of non mdma molly and its trash, fucks with the mind and soul much more negative. And it doesnt compare to real thing.

Fake molly gives the side effects of too much mdma with out the real mdma effects of true rolling.

Most who are new to it dont even truly kno what rolling truly is. Its a feeling that stimmy subsitutes cant provide

It is 100% real MDMA, I tested it. I disagree that it only has a little stimulant effect, otherwise it wouldn't black out your whole fuckin iris. It makes you really jittery, that's a classic stimulant right there.

I am overanticipating the comeup but I can't control that because I'm anxious as fuck and the last bad trip seriously screwed me over. I do need a distraction but I cant think of anything that would work. Music won't work and I doubt a movie will. Video games might.

6 months ago I took 110mg while I was sick (possible stomach flu) and in a really bad mood. The roll kicked in more than twice as faster than normal and I spent the next few hours in bed in a fetal position experiencing extremely frequent and violent mood swings, chest pain and shortness of breath. It was HELL.

I do know what rolling is, I've experienced one good roll. I didn't care so much for the speedy effects as I did the lovey ones but I like the afterglow more than the roll. The next few days were the happiest of my life which I will never forget. That's why I hate myself so much for being a fucking IDIOT and screwing it up by trying to roll when I was sick. What was I thinking?

I was freaking out for a full hour before finally calming down, thinking molly did her thang but then I looked in the mirror and realized I was sober the whole time. :!
Did you see dilated pupils when you looked in the mirror 1h after ingesting the 75mg of MDMA ?

Do you practice mindfulness meditation? If not, this is an absolute must to begin for your anxiety in my opinion. Mindfulness can turn lives around, if practiced thoroughly and applied throughout the day.

Try the apps Headspace and "10% Happier". Vipassana style breathing (deeply and slowly through the stomach) is great for aborting panic attacks as well.
This is very good advice. I have seen mindfulness help people with drug-induced anxiety first-hand on multiple occasions and read numerous stories confirming it's (potential) efficacy. Also, if you think you aren't feeling better and are willing to seek help, look into cognitive behavioral therapy, it can work wonders for drug-induced anxiety, this is also something I can attest to first-hand

*edit*
Also, Inds, could you please create your own thread if you have questions? Jem699 started this one so please keep the focus on him or her and the topic at hand. It's going to get real messy real soon if we don't try to keep things a bit seperated

Last edited: