• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

I'm Terrified Of Aliens, And It Causes Insomnia

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
At the moment, I am unable to sleep because I fear that aliens are going to take me in the night. This fear interferes with my sleep, and I just get this odd feeling at times that they're on their way. I'm terrified at times, and I have this odd feeling like they're watching me right now....... seeing me type this. And since they're telepathic I'm sure they probably are watching me if I'm getting that feeling it's probably the aliens communicating with me telepathically.

I have struggled with this fear since I was 14. It has led to countless sleepless nights and countless nights of leaping out of bed in a panic thinking I will be abducted by aliens.... or even killed or tortured by an evil alien race. It has turned the very act of sleeping into a time of dread, and I have been dealing with this for ages.

Are there any steps I can take to ensure that evil aliens are not able to get me. I'm thinking of getting a pure white light, as this supposedly repels evil extraterrestrials. Sometimes, when I get worried about this I have these weird thoughts that do not come from me, like the aliens responding to what I'm thinking about. I'm 25 now..... and they've been communicating with me like this at night since I was 16. Often, it's such pointless little thoughts and feelings they send me (or at least I think it's them sending me a telepathic message at the time, could be just me being paranoid because telepathy is indeed a big part of the abduction experience). I just don't know what to do about it.

Some aliens are good though. And I have nothing against them or anything as there are lots of harmless aliens, but all the telepathy and weirdness makes it difficult for me to get a quality sleep on many nights.

I honestly might be awake all night because of this....... I'm 99.99% sure they're on their way.

Pack an overnight bag with some 100% Egyptian cotton underwear.