• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Christmas Present Reviews v. "It's the thought that counts"

My late father would file his nails in his 70s. He hated rugged nails, as they catch everywhere. Give the files to a lady in your life, she'll love them. Or to a man who files his nails

I am a lady who occasionally files a rugged nail, but one will suffice. My son loves a nail file though, but he's got his own & I will probs re-gift the pretty sets, not to the same person who gave them to me like I did one time (yes another manicure set. My nails are short & unmanicured cos that's how I like them, not because I want long lovely nails)

Toe wraps? :?

Yeh like stick-on things supposed to make my hideous toe-nails look pretty, but they were far too big for my stumpy toe-nails & only stuck 2 on before giving up. They had a design like those round white-chocolate sweets with sprinkles on which through the power of Google I have just discovered are called 'Jazzies'
All these years & I never knew that

Yeh like stick-on things supposed to make my hideous toe-nails look pretty, but they were far too big for my stumpy toe-nails & only stuck 2 on before giving up.
Ah,right. I was expecting them to be some kind of even-more-minimal stealth sock.
They had a design like those round white-chocolate sweets with sprinkles on which through the power of Google I have just discovered are called 'Jazzies'
All these years & I never knew that
I thought they were called "Jazzles" with an L. And obvouusly without a V-to-the-A ..... Hmmmm, now, that makes for some interesting mental images .....

Ah,right. I was expecting them to be some kind of even-more-minimal stealth sock.I thought they were called "Jazzles" with an L. And obvouusly without a V-to-the-A ..... Hmmmm, now, that makes for some interesting mental images .....

Maybe I mistook the 'l' for an 'i' on the Google sans reading specs- either way, they both sound filthy for a sweet even without the V-to-the-A

lqk2mz2oj

I was going to ask you if Santa had failed to deliver, but your image appeared when I quoted you (have removed it in case it wasn't supposed to be there any more)
You've obviously been very good to deserve all that

I was going to ask you if Santa had failed to deliver, but your image appeared when I quoted you (have removed it in case it wasn't supposed to be there any more)
You've obviously been very good to deserve all that

Aye! Extra good last year! Not so good in the first 9 days of this year! :D

Yea, the pic was meant to be there. I'll try posting it again.

Yet another year (7th in a row) where I got absolutely nothing for Xmas... A well timed "off" in my "on - off" relationship meant I got nothing from my supposed gf again (well timed for her that is... I still bought her stuff)...

A friend did buy a bottle of Bailey's and leave it at my house mid-December when she came round, so I'm counting that as my one Xmas present... even though it wasn't a present and it wasn't Xmas...

Maybe next year ehh? :(

Got three sets of new beakers, some cigars and a good swiss army knife. Beakers down from 250ml to 5ml microscale and 10ml minis.

Nah, he can borrow mine out of the cellar...

(Might be a bit sticky ;) )

eww. Planning a trip to Portugal, Italy, Spain and France with a couple of mates. A bit of a wine holiday. Might have to come to England and corrupt your mind if you promise no trips to the cellar will be involved. I will however promise trips will be involved.