• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What's the highest amount of oxy you've ever taken at once?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tboy246

Bluelighter
What's up y'all! Just out of my curiosity and boredom, what's the most MG's of Oxycodone IR you've ever taken in one sitting either orally, insulfating, etc? And how messed up did u get from that amount??

2400mg IV in about 10 hours (yes I was aware of solubility, so didn't lose any trying to put more than 5 blues in a 1mL rig). It was no fun at all; I had gotten tired of never being able to nod off with my obscene tolerance and just kept going. And I *still* couldn't get a nod going. On top of that, it embarassed the hell out of me because I couldn't get it up when this girl I liked finally wanted to fuck. Huge habits like this might seem like fun, but really it's just depressing because you're not getting high so all that potential money is just being wasted on shit like having to wake up and shoot 3 80s just to not be sick.

^^goddamn that's a lot. 80s are way to expensive for me to do that much. Though I have a similar story on about 300mg, tried to fuck this girl on 2 occasions and couldn't get it up. Never saw her again lol.

I know this topic has been done before but doing high levels of oxy or the.like makes having sex virtually.impossible. If you don't do too much, you can get it up but chances of finishing are nearly nil. This is one aspect of pain management I truly hate.

^word mate... :(

Personally i once tried 600 mg of Oxycontin snorted in a few minutes just because I could back them, waste of drugs AND money I must say... :/

-- Peace o/

I thought that I did a lot but 2,400mg damn... For me probably only 40-45mg with 0 tolerance but I also drank around 1/3 of a bottle of promethazine-codeine syrup, 10mg (maybe 5mg I forget) Valium, glass or two of Old No. 7, 15mg temazepam and 0.5mg Klonopin. I felt amazing but I did end up putting a lighter to my hand rather than the cigarette I was holding but it was 100% worth it! Behind H (which I only smoked once) and IV Dilaudid it’s my favorite opiate (methadone is fairly close tho. Not as euphoric but the half-life of it is just unbelievable.)

EDIT: Now that I think about it Demerol would probably make it on my list of favorites as well. Not exactly where but it definitely has a place on there.

Last edited:
400mgs of oxycodone. Orally and insulfated.

It was one of those, "today's my last day, so I might as well go hard" type of tricks you play on yourself.
I sat down with 40 oxy 10's, started breaking down lines and swallowing inbetween. I was finished before the first commercial break during family guy started, I remember that clearly. Eventually I started feeling bad, stomach cramps and nausea, skin clamy and sweaty, I finally just nodded out, woke up the next day, snorted a few and went to work.

I don't like the idea of this thread. Some people might (incorrectly) assume these kind of doses are safe because we allow this. So I'm gonna close this to prevent this.

Sorry OP, hope you understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.