Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters

Wolfmans_BrothEr

Bluelighter
Does anyone watch this? I watched the first season and then got locked up. Got out a few weeks ago and just started the new season.

I really like it. Although I hate the main characters wife. Amirite?

The main character's wife, which one? There are 2 main characters, Chuck Rhoades and Bobby Axelrod. Basically, the guy who works for the government and the red-headed asshole.

Chuck's wife is sexy. It was surprising how kinky he is and how she acts like a dominatrix to please him. Keep watching, it gets better and better. I'm all caught up, waiting for season 3.

Bobby is such an asshole, but I find myself rooting for him to not get caught by Chuck.

I lost interest in this. It turned too prime time soap with Bobby solving everything with cash. No plot, no substance. Two great actors but no risk. There needs to be something more to the show. Maybe if it was the Night Manager with Bobby doing something really fucked up. Big arms. Dealing with the Colombians. Big coke moves. Maybe big pharma and he gets wacked and everyone going wtf? Like that guy in Toronto.

I lost interest in this. It turned too prime time soap with Bobby solving everything with cash. No plot, no substance. Two great actors but no risk. There needs to be something more to the show. Maybe if it was the Night Manager with Bobby doing something really fucked up. Big arms. Dealing with the Colombians. Big coke moves. Maybe big pharma and he gets wacked and everyone going wtf? Like that guy in Toronto.

I like Damian Lewis a lot better in Homeland. I'm going to force myself to stop watching Homeland though, it's gotten too dark and triggers paranoia. Especially if you're already paranoid about how corrupt the government is, but that's a different topic entirely.

I enjoyed it.

I like watching anything that deals with high-finance, stocks and the market. It got a bit odd with the insertion of the 'gender/they/them' pronoun stuff in the second season which seemed totally unnecessary, along with the character Wagz trying too hard to represent the stereotypical/cliche wallstreet asshole.

I'll give the next season a go and see how it pans out..

Season 2 was strong, it kept me interested with the intense rivalry and knowing they will do whatever it takes to bring one another down. That's why I'll check out season 3 whenever it starts.

Yes, the pronoun thing was confusing. Taylor is gender non-binary. The actor who plays Taylor is actually gender non-binary in real life. I kinda like Taylor. The character is very intelligent and knows how to break balls with the guys. We're in those times now where people like that are actually in the work place. So maybe the writers of the show wanted to include that to reflect what's going on in real life. Just a guess. It didn't bother me much.

Last edited:
billions is back!

season 3 premiere episode was outstanding.

alasdair

Yes, I've been enjoying season 3 so far. Wendy is so hot! Did I say that already? Probably.

The latest episode was great. I love the dynamic between Chuck and his dad. They have issues...

IMO, this show has gotten solidly better with every season.

I really appreciate the amount of research they do. Taylor's anecdote about the Gate's Foundation's issues with mosquito nets was some very well-informed, high level information for a show to just casually toss out there.

^ Yes, it's gotten better.

How cute is Taylor's new relationship on the show? I'm always like "Awwww!"

This show is getting really intense with all the court drama. I'm glued to the telly.

Gotta love how they're playing Queens of the Stone Age "The Evil Has Landed" in tonight's episode, 'Not You, Mr. Dake'.