Cutting last month of cycle

Gh is fine imo. Not really needed but don't see it hurting per se. 400/week to gain 10 solid pounds is doable. Depends how close you are to your maximum genetically speaking. At some point you won't hold on to much more after a cycle as you'll hit your maximum natural potential. Then you'll just yo-yo going up and down. Just do the best you can and reap the benefits. 10 solid pounds is quite a lot of mass. 5 is still pretty decent. Also gotta factor in that the way you look can look drastically different with just a few pounds when lean. So if you're going for a look, definitely don't watch the scale too much and don't focus on some artibrary number you want to reach. Push until you get to where you want to be in the mirror.

Yes, 10lb more LBM is just an estimation of how much i would need to gain to be at my ideal physique. Currently weigh ~188, lower abs are defined to my liking at ~182. I'm 6ft tall, so i think another 10lbs would look good on me without beginning to look too bulky. I definitely want to use the smallest amount of hormones possible to achieve my desired results.

And i'm not expecting the hgh to help with strength or mass gains. The goal is to thicken my hair and hopefully aid with burning off and maintaining BF.

Thank you for the reply.

The more steep your decline in AAS levels post-cycle, the more you stand to lose in the months after. Small gains would thus be wiser for longer-term maintenance (as well as fewer sides).

I agree with GF that hGH is insanely overrated - you'd be much better spending on AAS if your budget is limited. However, it's always worth a try to see how you respond.

It can also cause gyno for sure (along with IGF-1). It's one of several compounds that can aggravate the issue and always causes me a bit of trouble.

If you want to thicken your hair though, using AAS would obviously not really work in your favour.

I already have a lot of it. Might as well give it a shot, haha. Have a ton of test, hgh, arimidex, and clomid. I honestly placed a big order a couple months ago rather impulsively, and then quickly realized i needed to slow the fuck down and not haphazardly start manipulating my hormones.

And do you think running 400mg test e/week would cause too steep a decline following cessation to be able to maintain the gains naturally?

^That is going to be so individual and influenced by so many factors that no one can really answer it.

In the grand scheme, 400mg isn't a very high dose. Obviously it's intuitive that the more drugs you are using to maintain a certain state, the more you will lose when those drugs are gone. Since it's your first run, however, you likely still have a ways to go to your upper genetic/frame limit depending on training maturity. So, realistically, even at 400mg +/- 200mg, id speculate that you're going to keep roughly the same percentage of overall tissue gained

I already have a lot of it. Might as well give it a shot, haha. Have a ton of test, hgh, arimidex, and clomid. I honestly placed a big order a couple months ago rather impulsively, and then quickly realized i needed to slow the fuck down and not haphazardly start manipulating my hormones.

And do you think running 400mg test e/week would cause too steep a decline following cessation to be able to maintain the gains naturally?

I think it's great having a load of options and drugs on hand. Thing is, if you use all your options at the same time, you'll never know what's responsible for what, what works well with you, what doesn't, and so on. You'll likely misattribute your gains to things that may actually make no difference. Similarly with dosing, you should try small doses, at least at first, to see how you respond. You can only learn how things work for you personally through experience and by adding or changing them individually step by step.

As it's your first cycle, you'd thus be best served starting out very simple and low dose. I know it sounds boring, but the gains will still more than likely be very acceptable, and the sides about as minimal as it's possible to get using AAS. So I'd try 250-300mg, and taper off to TRT levels in the last 2-3 weeks (which will acclimate the body to coming off). I'd have some clomid on hand, but I'd not use it unless you feel awful, which is unlikely if you're only using a low dose.

Ok, thank you both for your replies.

Controlling variables seems prudent. The way i was looking at it was that there is really no way 2iu of hgh would give me significant strength gains, and i would know it was working if i started leaning out without changing my diet, but i see the logic in waiting.

As to the arimidex, should i take 0.5mg EOD from the start, or should it only be explored if symptoms start cropping up?

Save the ai. If you're as lean as you say you are, you won't have estrogen problems. I'm on 1300/week test with no ai needed. If you start getting symptoms or think you are, report back and I'm sure we here can figure something out to manage it without ai usage or keep it minimal.

Ok, thank you both for your replies.

Controlling variables seems prudent. The way i was looking at it was that there is really no way 2iu of hgh would give me significant strength gains, and i would know it was working if i started leaning out without changing my diet, but i see the logic in waiting.

As to the arimidex, should i take 0.5mg EOD from the start, or should it only be explored if symptoms start cropping up?

Don't consider unnecessary polypharmacy from the beginning of your cycle, only use as a last resort if symptoms present..
If you knock out estrogen from the start, you won't know exactly how you are responding to testosterone..

Remember estrogen is necessary for growth..

Noted.

Thank you to both of you.

Gained significant weight the last couple weeks from binge eating during holidays. Will do an aggressive cut before starting to maximize the cycle.

Get as lean as you possibly can without significant lean tissue loss. You'll enjoy the effects of rebound+first cycle gains. The leaner you start, the more wiggle room with fat gain you'll have when growing and better insulin sensitivity for better nutrient partitioning.

Can i upload photos directly from my computer, or does it need to be uploaded to a photo sharing website to use the insert photo tool?

ybtP6Ul.jpg

This is me at ~184. I'm weighing 190 right now, at least a couple lbs of which is probably fat, the rest being water. I'm assuming i'm around 11-12%BF in this photo. I know visual estimations aren't accurate, but do you guys think this seems like a reasonable ball park estimation? I know people grossly underestimate their BF most of the time. I think it should be a decent base for this first cycle.

Here i am at 191. This pic was taken today. Definitely a bit bloated and water logged in this one. Pictures were taken somewhere in the realm of one month apart.

rluQ0A7.jpg

Last edited:
Without legs or back, I'd put you at upper 9%-10%. Simply because of depth of abs and chest separation. Very good starting point.