R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

No libido

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one knows.

but wellbutrin will be adding dopamine activity while antipsychotics will be toning it down.

this is turning into a what should i take thread

all i can say is it is no surprise that a drug designed to block the activity of dopamine has as a side effect reduced your sexual drive

Fuck! So how am I meant to make love to my Girlfriend?
Don't get the wrong idea, she's a very nice girl and all that but she threatened to leave me if I don't get my problem sorted out.
It's a burden on both of us but more so her because she actually wants sex whereas I don't.
I have no desire.
Nothing.
So Wellbutrin will work you reckon?
Great, I'll try Wellbutrin then.
Does it help for Libido?
No it's not a what should I take because i'm asking what works and what doesn't, not should I take this or that?
You get me?

Last edited:
kratom and SSRIs crushed my liido

Damn SSRI's did that to me too and still are. I have now spent many years justifying why I am not in a relationship. A lot has to do with finding faults in other people's reltationship and then going to myself I don't want that and am better without it.

lol did you ever see me have a pull on cam?
^ Probably a good idea if you ask them to watch you first and maybe they say yes . Pulling it out randomly might not work.

And I read swillows post. Id love to watch him have a pull!

Welbutrin probably might help. Doctors prescribe it sometimes to counteract the effects of SSRI on libido. A friend is gonna give me some he doesn't want so I might report back if it does make me horny. I just want it to get through days when my insomnia didn't let me get any sleep, as its light and long stimulant effect works very well for that.

I am in your situation and loving it. Truth is a don't have a girlfriend but I was starting a relationship when it happened and I managed to convert it into an amazing friendship...is like we are in platonic love. We gained in connection and her neurotic jumps diminished greatly, so did mine. It's like we simplified the relationship, probably because our sex was not great but we do very well intellectualy and emotionaly. Kind of weird as always happened the other way around to me.

For me to get rid of the lust has been quite a true relief. I might miss it if it doesn't come back ever but at the moment it's just perfect. After 25 years of horniness with just some short opium aided breaks it's nice for a change.
I read Swillow's post and his pregabalin culprit theory and might be my case too, though I haven't thought about that till now, but I was abusing it when my libido went away.

kratom and SSRIs crushed my liido

This.
I?m so desperate to have sex, because I?ve never been able to with my gf, I can not even stay hard! She is so frustrated and tries to have sex every time we meet, and as bad as I would like to I can?t make it happen.

Welbutrin probably might help. Doctors prescribe it sometimes to counteract the effects of SSRI on libido. A friend is gonna give me some he doesn't want so I might report back if it does make me horny. I just want it to get through days when my insomnia didn't let me get any sleep, as its light and long stimulant effect works very well for that.

I am in your situation and loving it. Truth is a don't have a girlfriend but I was starting a relationship when it happened and I managed to convert it into an amazing friendship...is like we are in platonic love. We gained in connection and her neurotic jumps diminished greatly, so did mine. It's like we simplified the relationship, probably because our sex was not great but we do very well intellectualy and emotionaly. Kind of weird as always happened the other way around to me.

For me to get rid of the lust has been quite a true relief. I might miss it if it doesn't come back ever but at the moment it's just perfect. After 25 years of horniness with just some short opium aided breaks it's nice for a change.
I read Swillow's post and his pregabalin culprit theory and might be my case too, though I haven't thought about that till now, but I was abusing it when my libido went away.
Will wellbutrin block the effects of meth? and you haven't reported back yet. did you try it?

I haven't got it yet, my friend is not from my town and he hasn't turn up lately.
Wellbutrin and meth are likely to potentiate each other and sounds to me like a bad idea. I wouldn't mix bupropion with high doses of stimulants or even average ones. Different story would be if you use it daily, then you would know how stimulate it you get.

This.
I?m so desperate to have sex, because I?ve never been able to with my gf, I can not even stay hard! She is so frustrated and tries to have sex every time we meet, and as bad as I would like to I can?t make it happen.

sorry but if drugs chemically destroy your libido, you have to question how good are they for you?

Is there ANYTHING I can do to get my libido back while on Antipsychotics?

This.
You could try yohimbine, clinical studies ruled it out for female sexual dysfunction, but it was never tried in men because they can just prescribe sildenafil. Based on the MoA it doesn't make sense to expect yohimbine to work in women anyway (it's a NO inducer via alpha-2 blockade). Of course if it's not OTC in your country that's a problem. Do not combine with other NO inducers (-fil drugs, poppers) as you may experience an unsafe drop in blood pressure.

"Antipsychotic" includes a variety of drugs with unrelated mechanisms of action from weird ion modulators like depakote and topamax to antistimulants like haldol or kitchen-sink drugs like abilify.

However, the papers I've read are roughly unanimous that cessation of alcohol intake improves libido in practically all cases. Other broad-spectrum options include regular exercise and sufficient zinc intake (the major dietary source of Zn is red meat and shellfish; if you don't eat these, consider tahini, green peas, pumpkin seeds, and oats).

Last edited:
Wellbutrin isn't

Its not prescribed for antidepressant or antipsychotic in Australia.

You aussie m8?

It can make you nauseated and is for stopping smoking so if you want nausea PM nude sent. Of my whole family.

Wellbutrin isn't

Its not prescribed for antidepressant or antipsychotic in Australia.

You aussie m8?

It can make you nauseated and is for stopping smoking so if you want nausea PM nude sent. Of my whole family.
Yes I would like a PM nude sent of you and your whole family thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.