Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD - Experienced - Thrown Off by Quick Comeup

Binding_Affinity

Bluelighter
Hey all, so the other day, I bought some syd from a trusted person (have been buying with satisfying results for months now). He dropped it on some candy (~150ug per drop). On the day that I took it, I was with my brother (more acid experience than me) and cousin (first time). Cousin took one candy, brother took a candy and part of a tab (total of ~260ug), and I had two pieces of candy. With our experience (all tabs using sublingual method), we were explaining to our cousin that he'll start feeling a little off around 40 minutes after taking it.

Well, we took our stuff, headed to subway and got there ~5 minutes after eating our acid (amazing food when in any sort of altered state of mind, IMO). After I finished ordering and they were in the process of ordering, I started getting that headspace but because of the short amount of time, I was really confused and questioning if I was my normal state of mind. I looked at my fellow trippers and they looked totally normal which may have given me a bit of anxiety, thinking I was the only one feeling it so quickly. Once we all ordered and were walking back to my apartment, I asked them if they felt it. My brother said he was feeling it but our cousin hadn't started feeling off yet. We attribute this to the fact that my cousin had eaten a breakfast around 8AM and we all dropped around 10AM while my brother and I woke up around 8AM and took it on an empty stomach. Once we got back to the apartment (~25 minutes after dropping), I was definitely in that headspace, stomach nausea and all. The environment wasn't quite breathing at this point but if I looked hard enough, I could see the design on the table squirming, trying to breath, if that makes sense. My brother was roughly on the same trajectory as me. My cousin started getting the headspace 5 minutes after getting inside as he was taking his first bite of his sandwich. I went to go shower and they just played some games on the ps4 while they waited.

After that, we went back out for a walk after eating half our sandwiches on campus and we sat in an open space full of grass. We lay down around an hour and a half after dropping at which point, my brother said the grass was like an ocean and the buildings (downtown skyscrapers) were literally twisting like as if they were jello and the top was just dragging down the body of the building. Everything was breathing by this point but I wouldn't say I had peaked yet. We sat around for half an hour before heading back to the apartment. So once we got back, I'd say I was probably starting to peak. The breathing wasn't overwhelming but it was constant and just everywhere at this point (in my previous experiences, it just seems like the breathing starts after I look at something, or I guess it's just limited to what I'm focusing on whereas this was also peripheral breathing). I went to my room to listen to music and my brother and cousin just chilled in the living room. I was definitely peaking at this point and I think my cousin was probably peaking around this time too. After about 30 minutes, I came back out and we hung out, talked, played some music on the sound system, and then decided to go back out for another walk. We walked around a popular street in downtown where there's lots of diversity in the people (I become super empathetic so I love observing different kinds of people on acid when I get the chance). I lost track of time at this point but by the time we got back to the apartment, we had all comedown some (so I'm thinking around an hour or so). I remember we spent some time talking and listening to more music until sunset, by which point, almost all the breathing was gone. We met up with our other cousins for dinner around 6PM, but we still all had the headspace. By 9PM, when we all came back to the apartment before the movie (we watched The Last Jedi which was quite amazing, IMO), the headspace was all gone, I'd say.

So overall, I feel like with the headspace at the end, the duration was around 10 hours which is normal. The thing that threw my brother and me off was the insanely fast onset. Have any of you had experiences where you feel the acid after oral administration within 10 minutes and a peak within 3 hours? Normally, I peak between 3 and 4 hours and comeup starts around 40 minutes with a clearly altered perception around an hour and a half after dropping.

Thanks for reading, guys!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
Have any of you had experiences where you feel the acid after oral administration within 10 minutes and a peak within 3 hours? Thanks for reading, guys!

Absolutely I have had that happen. Had times where it hit quick. Same batch. I wouldn't be concerned. Take any wisdom you can get out of these experiences and make your life better. Follow that inner calling.

Thanks for writing that up.

Take any wisdom you can get out of these experiences and make your life better. Follow that inner calling.

Definitely an important part about any trip. I think respecting the substance and coming to it as someone searching for self improvement is a humbling experience. Not to say it can't be enjoyed, but I definitely try to go into it hoping to get something out of it to improve my life in one way or another!