• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

My Health Hack

Identity888

Bluelighter
Health Hack

HEALTH HACK

tactics to co-exist with dangerous diseases or not to get them in the first place

only logic can help you to understand your disease

1. a cure for any disease is in your human body, your immune system is fighting the virus all the time - any doctor can tell
2. diagnosis that you are dying is to tell you that you are decaying more than growing new cells
3. with any disease you can live as long as a person who does not have the disease
4. end of your life hides in the way of thinking
5. your mission is basically to create a new, healthier body from high quality food, which do not have cancerogenic carcinogens
6. fall in love with spicy food and snacks, nuts with spices are great, food is life - use food eating championship tactics to become fat at health
7. drink only the second glass of water from the water mixer, the first one is usually affected by rusts
8. digestive system works better if you do not eat meat, some kind of fruit is always needed for your diet, then you will die more peaceful death (personal experience)
9. healthy is more than happy
10. get as many hobbies as possible, you must be interested in life, then it will be hard to die
11. you must get more social, but hide your diagnosis from people (it ruins their mood, this kind of attention you do not need)
12. there are no stages of cancer, doctor can only tell the proportion of life and death (it is relative, they never guess the exact date)
13. you have other diseases as well, doctor's evaluation is only a compass (unknown disease is possible)
14. tell your parents that how you feel is more important than diagnosis on the paper, they take it too seriously
15. understand that you can die any day by accident, such as a car accident or building fire or bombing - "life is precious - do something"

Please tell me which points in your opinion does not make sense. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
I fail to see where the "hack" is here. I don't feel like giving a point by point critique right now but most of this is just meaningless. Try giving this list to someone just diagnosed with an incurable and degenerative disease with no other cause except their genes.

Yeah, trying to practice positive thinking and maintaining a good diet helps... that's about the only thing I took from this, but most people already know that.

How high were you when you wrote this? :D

Seriously though, I have no idea what most of these mean. It reads like a nonsensical ad or facebook-style infographic. Some of these ideas sound downright incorrect and unhealthy - with any disease you can live as long as a person who does not have the disease? Get more social but hide your diagnosis from people? I know you're trying to be helpful but these spurious claims and suggestions could really hurt someone who is a little naive or gullible.

It would be much better if poster perhaps qualified his statements so they read more like keep it simple advice from a palliative care nurse etc, rather than just scattered hunches. Some of them regarding social integration with your disease needs more evidence as even attending faith groups/church lead to longer, healthier lives - more due to the community support it brings a person in need.