• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Size

my penis is close to 9 inches and I'm way to big for my petite wife. i wish i was around 6 but God is in control. Hey man, just be gentle and remember that you can get into a lot of cool positions with a big dingie! so enjoy. whatever you do, don't get cockie. chicks hate that!

This is going to turn into a literal dick measuring contest.

my penis is close to 9 inches and I'm way to big for my petite wife. i wish i was around 6 but God is in control. Hey man, just be gentle and remember that you can get into a lot of cool positions with a big dingie! so enjoy. whatever you do, don't get cockie. chicks hate that!

I'm kinda self conscious lmao. If a chick doesn't like me that's not really my issue

In my experiences, much over 6" is too deep for the female. I've used my 8" but have to watch closely on going too deep and causing pain. The longer penis is only a male fantasy as I've personally seen a 4" one make my wife beg for it again and again .......... the women that I've been with place more value on the girth than the length.

I've witnessed my daughter being born.....nothing we dudes have can hurt that wonder of science. It was humbling for sure

I think I'm 7 or 8 inches and I mash into my girls cervix if we do it missionary, she leaps back in pain. A light pressing on the cervix is good for her though. It's not about how big you are, it's about how you use it as they say.

I've witnessed my daughter being born.....nothing we dudes have can hurt that wonder of science. It was humbling for sure

To clear up a misconception as stated above - birth involves the vaginal walls enlarging enough to allow the baby to escape. The length of the VJ doesn't change at all although it may be shortened as the extra skin that the birth requires may be gotten from that area, temporarly.
Long dicks tend to push against the 'end' of the VJ canal causing pain. The cervix is along the side and doesn't get pain unless the 'girth' of the male organ is too much.

I think 7 or 8 inches penis size is a genuine. It totally depends on you, how you make love for sexual pleasure.

To clear up a misconception as stated above - birth involves the vaginal walls enlarging enough to allow the baby to escape. The length of the VJ doesn't change at all although it may be shortened as the extra skin that the birth requires may be gotten from that area, temporarly.
Long dicks tend to push against the 'end' of the VJ canal causing pain. The cervix is along the side and doesn't get pain unless the 'girth' of the male organ is too much.

Dear Usedtobegood - Well, now, an anatomy lesson is in order here. The cervix is not along the side. It is at the end of the vagina in the center up inside and it is the entry into the uterus that carries the baby. During pregnancy the uterus expands to accommodate the growing baby. The cervix expands during labor to allow the baby to get into the birth canal (the vagina) and comes into the world from there. The vaginal walls also expand during labor. Believe me, the cervix can feel pain and when a penis goes too deep it does hit the opening of that and you feel it.

SamanthaB - Well, there does seem to be some people on here that know what they are talking about. I was fishing because it seems that a lot of the information on this forum is totally wrong and sold as knowledgeable truth. It is good to see that my time on here isn't a total waste................

You are 100% correct, however, the vaginal canal does not get elongated during child birth, it actually shortens a bit due to the birth canal enlarging in diameter to accomadate the baby. Shortly after birth, the canal returns to it's pre-birth length and the diameter may be a little larger, ....or not.

Unclemonster stated that what he saw wouldn't stop any length penis from going too deep, implying that the canal would just lengthen to accomodate what ever was being inserted. This is what I was disputing.

Last edited: