• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

N&SADD Social V1 - One step forwards, 2 steps back

aww shucks, I'm nothing special. we're gonna get this place overhauled and better than ever once we work out the best way to do that. the days of kids thinking "regional" is a where you should go to find a place to score will soon be over.

Sounds ominously exciting! I love it! <3

:::looks around:::

:::Shakes head in disapproval:::

You guys take care of yourselves, please.

Tubbs, the island of misfit toys seems appropriate. We had that movie on vhs but it got thrown away. :(

Hey Memphis!

Hi folks, just reaching for the nerve to show my face in here and actually post something. Despite an overt lack of my presence in here rest assured I read each and every new post in here, at the very least every 24 hours and if I am guilty of not making any progressive contributions to any discussions, it is because I am touching on a world that I am unfamiliar with in every respect and often feel I am not qualified to comment on. (I am making plenty of unseen contributions as Tathra and I continue to remove the many sourcing requests that continue to appear on here)

Sure, I can identify with many of you as despite being and all round drug enthusiast (I enjoy most 'classic' drugs of abuse in common usage, although I find cocaine to be ludicrously overpriced and not worth the money compared to almost everything else) but I live in a small country, which despite some local idiosyncrasies has a standard drug scene in most typical cities and on the whole, a compassionate statutory system where most police officers know the difference between a simple drug user and a real criminal and in my numerous run ins with local LE I have been treated as such. What some of you guys are subjected to by hypocritical elements of your public bodies, be it the drug dealing companies such as Purdue who will never see justice while corrupt or poorly motivated policeman target the victims of the oxy epidemic, forced onto heroin by a poorly thought out reactionary response, is the kind of thing that makes my blood boil and how I do not feel I can ever relate to the experiences of the citizens of what has the poor to be, and should be, the greatest nation on Earth.

God bless America. Mystery prize for the member who can identify what I was high enough on to make such a heartfelt but pathetic post =D

It was. You even saw through the curveball of my reference to cocaine being my least favourite drug. What I mean of course, is that out of all the drugs I have tried and liked, I have never liked cocaine as much, as despite it producing a fine effect, it is ludicrously expensive and as a lifelong cheezy quaver raver I have always preferred amphetamine sulphate, which unlike coke is a proper dance drug, where as all coke wants to make you do is talk as if every word in your brain is the most important thing ever, or in my case, having lost my social life due to addiction, making ludicrous posts on Bluelight.

My hypocrisy results from the ease of access I have to cheap dose units, I do not mind spending ?20 on a couple of stones of crack as all the heroin dealers in the UK sell both, and as I find that, like many drugs, the first hit or 2 is always the best, I never bother pissing away a ton of nuggets on the crap just to chase something that I know will never be obtainable.

Both stones gone, now to try the gold. Tubbs, you win an all inclusive prize, a guided tour behind the scenes of the most progressive forum on the net, North And South American Drug Discussion. Experience the interior of the modthread! Experience the chance to instantly ban a dickhead newbie to lazy and stupid to realise we don't deal drugs or deal with dealing drugs! Get a signed photo of Tath and Myself! Live the dream!

Hehe I too am a bit of a hypocrite... while I don't particularly care for snorting coke (iv is another tale) or crack I doubt I'd ever turn them down if given to me... and quite a number of meth dealers also know the coke scene here... call it meth light if you will.

So when's that tour start mate? I'm gonna hold ya to it.;)

The tour starts at 9.00 zulu time promptly tomorrow morning.

Fuck, I lucked out today regarding the drugs. We had the worst heroin drought in UK history back in 2010. Prior to that, we had a very 'healthy' heroin scene and although there was not perhaps the range of opioids and opiates that you guys have (multimedia, including the American members of Bluelight, gives the impression that many communities have back markets that include the illegal diversion of medicines containing some of the most powerful narcotics used in health care, such as Hydromorphone etc etc), and although heroin hydrochloride remains largely uncommon in this country, our domestic 'industry' had only gone from strength to strength thanks to a long and well established supply of brown heroin from the Golden Crescent, dominated and entrenched by our long standing, well integrated Pakistani community, who, like many ethnic groups who came to the UK in the 50's and 60's, established a genuine niche for themselves that while on the whole has been a positive contribution and addition to our society, culture and economy, but as a fringe benefit, our adopted countrymen have maintained a market for what was 9 times out of 10, always at least half decent heroin. Another community to arrive in the country at the same time were folks from the Caribbean, who like the Pakistanis have contributed many positives to our society while keeping their own thing close as well.

Now this is not a prejudicial statement despite it being somewhat sweeping, but as a result of the UK's heroin being largely imported by the Asian community and the cocaine via the West - Indians, they have traditionally both supplied each other and out of the 50 - 100 heroin & crack dealers I have ever met in the West Midlands conurbation (an urban area of approx. 5 - 6 million) throughout my life, all but two have been from a minority ethnic background.

So, by the end of the last decade, the UK was a very attractive place to be for a heroin user. As I said, we had few readily available opiates on the BM (mainly Methadone linctus and Oral Morhine products) but a constant supply of brown heroin, which was so strong (averaging at least 50% purity) and so cheap that even those at the lower end of the market (I was still working at the time and always bought weight) could get good deals - one unit of heroin or crack in the UK has traditionally been ?10 (for about 0.2 grams of material) but by summer 2010, most dealers would offer 3 items for 20 quid.

(Boo - raa - just had another dig the gear is lush........)

So in a most spectacular fashion, a certain force of nature did, virtually overnight, achieve what even the most optimistic but pragmatic member of any LE agency, security service or state would agree is impossible - by causing heroin to completely disappear from the Black Market. Nothing. Within 3 weeks, all but one of the drug dealers I knew had shut their phone off, with the remaining guy, just some kid who was shotting for a gang of dealers, even showing me courtesy by warning me that the only heroin they had left was 'drought gear' - a substance that could physically pass for heroin on sight and which was being used all over the country by those still gullible or desperate enough to buy it. Overnight and gone in a puff of smoke. I had lived through national 'droughts' before, the most serious until that point was the disappearance of Ecstasy tablets - suddenly, 9 out of every 10 pills contained piperazine blends while crystal MDMA became extremely difficult, though not impossible, to source.

As October moved into November tho back in 2010, no one in the country was able to obtain heroin. From anywhere. As we, by and large, supply the market in the Republic Of Ireland they were caught too and as some of the factors involved appeared to dependant somewhat on geography the entire market across Northern and Central Europe suffered also (imagine not being able to score in Amsterdam and the French Market has still not recovered, with insufflated buprenorphine wafers taking over as the junkies hit of choice?!).

Out of all the gangs I used to use, the most 'professional' outfit first turned their cellphones back on shortly before Christmas and although the test purchase was disappointing, they still managed to to trump the entire city by selling the first, albeit as weak as you can get, heroin.

to be continued i'm beginning to nod out and im just wittering because im high and no one else will listen to my crap

Lol I'll be there...

I'm always happy to hear about the culture In different corners of the world mate, it's truly interesting.

Oddly enough, a good bit of the gear (meth and heroin) around here comes from up North... comes in across the Mexican border, then straight up to Chicago, which is a hub, then back down here to st Louis to be packed and sent elsewhere...

Lotta heroin and meth here, always has been and always will be.

Help bring some more life back to it, it just needs a shot of life to help it bounce back.

Yo I'm bumping this shit. When I check back in 90 days I want you fuckers to have god damn 10 pages of lols and serious antidotes and hypothesis about the world's troubles. God damnit if you guys don't have the cure post partum depression by the time I come back I am going to write a very lengthy post in which I will explain, in detail, about how disappointed I am in you all. Save yourselves the embarrassment and get to posting up in this bitch. I am not even active on this forum but that doesn't matter anymore. Glad and gents, this is 4th quarter shit. Stand up and provide me the entertainment and nostalgia I crave. I want 2008-2013 OD/NASSASSAAD Social quality posts. If they made it through the prune you guys need to peep that shit and take notes because we were the fucking Seinfeld of internet forums. You should be hyper jelly of the shit we used to produce.

In closing I would like to say that I have taken it upon myself to pray for you all and you can rest assured that if you produce as required that I will put in a special word for you with the big man.

Respect.

-memphis
AKA that white dude with 'tude
AKA Mr. Can your mom's sew my pants
AKA sand walking pimp creature
AKA schooln em to that hip shit

If you can't correlate with what I conversate go catch a date with a square, ya dig.

Yo don't steal my shit either. Copywriting and all that.

aww shucks, I'm nothing special. we're gonna get this place overhauled and better than ever once we work out the best way to do that. the days of kids thinking "regional" is a where you should go to find a place to score will soon be over.
A lot of traffic, mates and good times were had via Aus events, I think stars Cape had a big impact on the yank version.

Meet ups were never ever about scoring, not in Aus, more of a "we are at a festival anyway, let's see interest in a meet up at the festival and chill out" kinda thing.

I would have thought the folk in America would not have the need to look for shit here .

Try a festival or events coming up or review, ppl would respond I think

Yo keep that yank shit to yourself, koala fucker.

Play nicely please. I appreciate that its a blunt term and not desirable but I do not believe it was intended as derogatory in any way. Too much polarisation between communities these days so I find Bluelight one of the remaining places where most can find some level as we are a global community of drug users and enthusiasts and if 2 of our most long standing and valuable contributors cannot see eye to eye then I can see what little faith I have left in humanity having another chunk removed from it.