• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

HELP. Is it safe to do MDMA after this.

Jem699

Bluelighter
So basically. I'm about 5"10 and quite a lean guy. (No pun intended) and I took approx 110mg of mdma the first time I did it. I was quite nervous before taking and after on the come down I was very nervous I was shaking quite a lot and I couldn't sleep. The next day I had college and I went in but I had to leave half way through the day mainly because I was anxious as fuck due to the come down and I was also carry a pretty bad cold virus. Two days after than still having a cold. I went the whole day without eating anything but I bowl of Cheerios and a litre of banana flavoured milk. And naturally I had diarrhea. Later that day I proceeded to play soccer for about 45 minutes where I felt like my heart was racing massively. This was caused by having a bad come down. Not eating properly before sport. Having a cold. And having diarrhea. Following this. The next month or so I'd had pretty bad anxiety thinking I would be having a heart attack. Gradually it's been getting better and it's pretty much gone. I've been the doctors and they've explained that it's just anxiety and they've done about 4 ECGs monitoring my heart rate and they've all come back fine. They did two blood tests and they came back fine. (Checking for lack of iron in blood). I'm having an ultra sound soon. I'm meant to be doing MDMA on New year's.

My main questions are.

Are very bad mdma come downs common

Can mdma cause anxiety for a while after a bad come down.

If you were in my situation. How would you feel about doing mdma again.

1) Not necessarily, depends on the person/dosage size/frequency of use.

2) Depends

Did you test your substance to make sure it was MDMA?

Did you sleep at all? I recently have done methylone recently, thinking it was Molly. And it kept me up and the come down was awful, felt amazing on it. couldnt sleep for shit 24hrs after dosing but that’s because i redosed.

Usually, mdma comedown arent too bad. With compressed rolls i usually have worse comedowns that’s just because there’s like .5-.7 of MDMA in some of those things. But if you dosed two days in a row or more it’s possible to drain all seratonin and have a worse comedown.

I wouldn’t say the mdma caused your anxiety, anxiety is a mental disease not really a physical, so taking a drug and getting anxious is more in your head and worrying about actually taking it and what will happen than from the substance itself.

Did you sleep at all? I recently have done methylone recently, thinking it was Molly. And it kept me up and the come down was awful, felt amazing on it. couldnt sleep for shit 24hrs after dosing but that’s because i redosed.

Usually, mdma comedown arent too bad. With compressed rolls i usually have worse comedowns that’s just because there’s like .5-.7 of MDMA in some of those things. But if you dosed two days in a row or more it’s possible to drain all seratonin and have a worse comedown.

I wouldn’t say the mdma caused your anxiety, anxiety is a mental disease not really a physical, so taking a drug and getting anxious is more in your head and worrying about actually taking it and what will happen than from the substance itself.
I did sleep for about 4 hours. I was pretty sure it wasn't actually mdma but another person who I did it with said he's sure it was but I didn't think so.

Usually, mdma comedown arent too bad.

I disagree with this. MDMA has a comedown that's 100% mental with no physical effects like feeling shit (alcohol) or feeling physically drained (speed). You can even sleep on it. And the afterglow disappears after the few times and never comes back, so the mental comedown start straight the next morning. And that mental comedown is awful. Depressed, unmotivated, irritated, cannot concentrate. It's like your brain is on idle mode for days and you register nothing. Try to watch tv, for example sports, and you won't notice anything. You'll just start to stare into nothingness. Might as well stare a wall. And it lasts for 4-5 days.

I used to ride through it with beer and weed, but last time it wasn't possible, because I had to attend a program or face severe benefit cuts, so I just had to endure the depressive emptiness which lingers for 4-5 days. I'll use it never again unless I have enough weed for the next 4-5 days. It's so awful.

I disagree with this. MDMA has a comedown that's 100% mental with no physical effects like feeling shit (alcohol) or feeling physically drained (speed). You can even sleep on it. And the afterglow disappears after the few times and never comes back, so the mental comedown start straight the next morning. And that mental comedown is awful. Depressed, unmotivated, irritated, cannot concentrate. It's like your brain is on idle mode for days and you register nothing. Try to watch tv, for example sports, and you won't notice anything. You'll just start to stare into nothingness. Might as well stare a wall. And it lasts for 4-5 days.

I used to ride through it with beer and weed, but last time it wasn't possible, because I had to attend a program or face severe benefit cuts, so I just had to endure the depressive emptiness which lingers for 4-5 days. I'll use it never again unless I have enough weed for the next 4-5 days. It's so awful.

That's where many ravers gets into ket or GHB habits.

I did sleep for about 4 hours. I was pretty sure it wasn't actually mdma but another person who I did it with said he's sure it was but I didn't think so.

So many people believe bathsalts to be MDMa that if they got real MDMA they wouldn't know what it was.

Don't trust "some other person"...trust test kits

Feeling nervous on the comedown from MDMA is unusual.
Feeling below par is fairly normal.
Not a good idea to roll when sick.
You didn't test your gear so no sensible comment is possible.

I saw its pretty common if you're extremely nervous on the come up to have a nervous come down. My mental state anxiety wise generally isn't great they probably contributed to it

I took approx 110mg of mdma the first time I did it. I was quite nervous before taking and after on the come down I was very nervous I was shaking quite a lot and I couldn't sleep.
How long was the come up?
What did you feel after the come-up?
Were you pupils dilated after 1h ?
Was you jaw tightened?

How long was the come up?
What did you feel after the come-up?
Were you pupils dilated after 1h ?
Was you jaw tightened?

The come up was 30-45 minutes

After the come up I felt amazing.

My pupils were dilated as it hit me and went down after 2hr30m roughly

Yes my jaw was tight. I was gurning.