Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I use to think of myself as a star wars fan when I was younger. I can honestly say now that is'nt the case. It was a horrible cringe tainted knock off the best star wars film, episode 5 the empire strikes back. Watched it once and never again. The characters are crap and have no depth. The light hearted comic relief moments are cringe worthy and the humour to me is just off.
That's my opinion.

I use to think of myself as a star wars fan when I was younger. I can honestly say now that is'nt the case. It was a horrible cringe tainted knock off the best star wars film, episode 5 the empire strikes back. Watched it once and never again. The characters are crap and have no depth. The light hearted comic relief moments are cringe worthy and the humour to me is just off.
That's my opinion.
Couldn't agree more with your whole post. Used to love the series (still love the games) but Christ do they need to get some originality.

lol. at least its better than the bullshit prequel trilogy.

Episode 3 was pretty good I thought. One or two things I would have different but overall was great film.

Rogue One as a stand alone film was of superior quality to episodes 7 and 8.

I never thought I would say it but the Star Trek films of late are of a way better production, story telling and characters based.

Couldn't agree more with your whole post. Used to love the series (still love the games) but Christ do they need to get some originality.

I watched it with an open mind cause mates said it was awesome and I did'nt want to come back to them and say oh hey guys the new star wars was shite but honestly was crap.

^^The Star Trek films really are better, and they deviate significantly from the original films so as to bring a breathe of fresh originality and excitement. Into Darkness was fantastic. I've never liked JJ Abrahms films, but that one was killer.

^ I think the new Star Trek films are ok/mediocre, but they aren't a patch on the style of the old Trek films. And the new Star Wars are dreadful.

I was going to say that thus clearly I'm grumpy and old. But the reality is they're just piggybacking on existing franchises to try and guarantee some level of return on their investment, and thus they seem neither fresh nor original.

^ I think the new Star Trek films are ok/mediocre, but they aren't a patch on the style of the old Trek films. And the new Star Wars are dreadful.

I was going to say that thus clearly I'm grumpy and old. But the reality is they're just piggybacking on existing franchises to try and guarantee some level of return on their investment, and thus they seem neither fresh nor original.

I use to never have any interest in the Star Trek franchise. I was never taken by it but the modern films are not the worst.

Star Wars had something that every wannabe like star wars film wanted to emulate and surpass but usually falling at the wayside.

Last edited: