• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Have you seen a person or animal that has past away ?

Your dream dog reminds me of something pretty profound I experienced once, with my cat visiting me in a dream, although she was and is still alive. In the dream I was in this mountain city I sometimes dream about, where the inside of a big mountain is hollowed out into chambers, an underground city. I went out on a balcony and it was like some force started trying to push me over the edge, where I would have fallen thousands of feet. It was really terrifying, and I had that thing where you feel like your muscles stop working, and I couldn't struggle against the force anymore. Then my cat jumped up on the railing next to me and started meowing insistently at me, staring me in the eyes. She was so THERE, she didn't seem like a manifestation of my mind. She seemed to be anchoring me, and I started to think, hey, how are you here? This is my dream. Then that led me to realize I was dreaming, which gave me the power to stop feeling fear. I woke up then, to find her sitting on my chest, staring into my eyes. Once I awoke, she gave me a nuzzle and curled up next to me. I got the distinct sense she had come into my dream to protect me.

I've had so many loved ones who have passed but I can't say any of them have tried to contact me in spirit. We had to unexpectedly put our dog to sleep early 2014 and still had our Christmas tree up and lit. That night I was up late and heard a swooshing sound so I turned around and noticed the tree lights were blinking but they were not those type of lights. It stopped after about half a minute. I think that was Bear's way of saying goodbye because he was goofy like that and liked to mess with the tree.

I'm getting choked up reading everyone's stories and talking about my little guy. He was such a good boy.

Foreigner, you seem to have the gift. I hate to think of Bob reliving his death over and over again. Do you think it's possible he may not have had a heart attack and was pushed down the stairs by someone else?

Your dream dog reminds me of something pretty profound I experienced once, with my cat visiting me in a dream, although she was and is still alive. In the dream I was in this mountain city I sometimes dream about, where the inside of a big mountain is hollowed out into chambers, an underground city. I went out on a balcony and it was like some force started trying to push me over the edge, where I would have fallen thousands of feet. It was really terrifying, and I had that thing where you feel like your muscles stop working, and I couldn't struggle against the force anymore. Then my cat jumped up on the railing next to me and started meowing insistently at me, staring me in the eyes. She was so THERE, she didn't seem like a manifestation of my mind. She seemed to be anchoring me, and I started to think, hey, how are you here? This is my dream. Then that led me to realize I was dreaming, which gave me the power to stop feeling fear. I woke up then, to find her sitting on my chest, staring into my eyes. Once I awoke, she gave me a nuzzle and curled up next to me. I got the distinct sense she had come into my dream to protect me.
Awesome story. Animals are so awesome. I totally believe in old souls and reincarnation. Your cat may be a very special cat.
We can learn so much from experiences like these .

Yeah she's very special, everyone feels the same when they meet her. She has such a presence, she's regal and wise. She told my friend her name. One of the most unexplainable things I've ever experienced was this one time, I was downstairs and walking towards the stairs to go upstairs. I saw her (my cat), in the living room (downstairs, the stairs are in the corner of the living room), she was laying down. I stopped to pet her for a sec and then turned and ran up the stairs. I always look down the whole time I'm going up the stairs because my cats like to run up them next to me and one of them sometimes, for some reason, crosses my path halfway up the stairs so I always look to make sure they're not there when I go up or down the stairs. No cats. I walked into my bedroom doorway, and not more than 5 seconds or so had passed since I pet my cat downstairs, but suddenly she pushed open the upstairs closet door from the inside and came out of it as if she had been napping in the closet. I have no idea how to explain this event, but it was if she teleported, or just was suddenly somewhere else.

^This is why I love cats. So mysterious, so magical. there is nothing like a human/canine bond for absolute and unconditional love but there is nothing like a feline/human relationship to allow us humans a glimpse into the unseen world.

^This is why I love cats. So mysterious, so magical. there is nothing like a human/canine bond for absolute and unconditional love but there is nothing like a feline/human relationship to allow us humans a glimpse into the unseen world.

Just my two cents worth
I got a dog when I was 14 years old he was a collie mix he lived until he was 16.
I had to put him down due to cancer. I had him more than half my life.
My dog was my hero not only did he save me from a guy trying to rob me and rape me on the beach he literally was my only friend and loved me when nobody else would
To this day I still feel him in my life like a guardian angel of sorts
I miss him so much it hurts me physically

I can relate to that. Human>animal friendships need their own word--it's stronger than a friendship and even goes beyond family. I'm glad you still feel him with you and I believe that means he is. What was his name?<3

I have felt the presence of evil, usually an old womans voice. Started when I was little, happens rarely now, like every five years or so. It fucks me up for a couple of days.

^ That's creepy , do you think its in your house or is it something that follows you.? Have you felt the presence more then youve heard the voice ? have you seen anything questionable ? maybe out the corner of your eye even. Or is it just the voice ?
I heard my name being called from a dark living room once and it scared the living crap out of me . everyone was asleep and the voice was really creepy. I turned around and went right back to my room.
No thank you sir!!! Creepy voice can just stay where it is . like in the movies , kids hear something and its always "let's go check it out!". No thank you not for me lol!!
seriously , everyone was asleep in their rooms. i promise .

Over the past few days, I've heard dog nails clicking on the tile floor but then I see my own dog asleep in her bed. I've lived in my house less than two years and my current, very much alive dog, is the only one that's known this house so maybe it is a dog spirit that just decided to follow us home. I don't have any sense that it's in any way threatening and I think I have a pretty good sense about that. I also have a pair of Ryukyuan shisa dogs at the front door and Tibetan prayer flags over the back door to keep out any bad juju.

Have had cats die, a dog run over (the dog, a dobermann ish kinda bugger, she was just being left to roam the streets and fend for herself, kicked out all day every day, when I was a little kid, so I pretty much befriended her and stole her from her previous socalled owners. She was thin, all skin and bones when I met her, and I just thought fuck that, its either I do this by stealth and take her in, or I follow her back to the house she was attached to, and I arrive with a pickaxe in hand, knives in my belt and several bottles full of concentrated sulfuric acid with explosive charges strapped to the side. Because if I'd have met those responsible for treating the poor dog like that, even at pre-teen age, I would have gone ballistic, and I don't think I'd have had the selfcontrol at that age not to have executed the fucks responsible. I wouldn't have known when to stop, and I wouldn't have had a hope in hell of constraining my rage and fury. So it had to be a quieter but baldfaced dog-jacking)

I'm REALLY not a dog person. But I am an animal lover, and one thing I really, really won't ever stand for, is animal neglect, cruelty, experimentation, sadism. All things that would result in the red mist coming down and me cutting loose with some serious ass breaking. Unfortunately Sasha was killed by a car, after being rehabilitated and loved in my care.

A cat, slow illness, couldn't eat, kept vomiting, eventually died.

And a brood of widow spiders. A mother, who had just laid two and hatched one of her egg sacks of spiderlings, hundreds, of little tiny baby widows, a pig raid, they were warned of the spiders, as the mother is more than capable of delivering a bite with a helluvapunch, and it was obvious that the container that housed my wee girl and her babies, COULDN'T have held any contraband, it was too open, shallow in plan with everything visible, no physical space to hide anything.

I get released. Then I find the enclosure moved. Down a flight of stairs. On top of the microwave. The watersource dessicated, moss bone dry, when it was not, when I was kidnapped by the filth. I put one and one together and make two. In other words. They murdered my pets. They murdered the babies of my pets, each and every last one. Even the unhatched egg sack, dessicated and shrivelled. I know what those fucking porcine donut munching babyfucker bastards did. They MICROWAVED my pets to death, just to make me suffer personally when they knew they hadn't a hope in hell of charging me and hadn't found anything they didn't already know was in the house, and nothing illegal found. Arrested me anyway, knowing this, and that they could only hold me and make me suffer, deny me access to my rx medication, which I need to keep in one piece, such as antiseizure meds, pain meds, adrenolytics.. and generally do all they can to stick the knife in and twist it.

But seriously...what the fuck. What kind of a filthy, vile, unforgivable and irredeemable piece of stinking shit puts a person's defenceless animal companions in a microwave and roasts them alive then leaves the pet's home on top of the MW to make sure I knew exactly what was done, to say 'fuck you you autistic fucking spastic' (and yes, I've been called a fucking spacker under a pig's foul breath too, during another illegal raid of their vendetta.), what sort of cocksucking rat fuck piece of shit uses a microwave to burn pets to death.

And wild animals...have been at a train stn at night, where I found a rat, that had obviously been poisoned, and was suffering slowly and agonizingly, bleeding out over days. I couldn't let that happen. Couldn't cure the rat, I had no vitamin K to give it, and I couldn't get it fast enough to do any good. So I found myself having to check for witnesses, draw a pistol, put it between the eyes of the rat, and administer the one remaining act of humanity and mercy left to the rat, with a bullet through the head, needless to say, killing the rat instantaneously. I pulled that trigger, and had to watch the rat's head explode, and its torso be ripped to shreds as the hollowpoint round reduced the rat's front half to a slurry of gore and bone fragments.

And another rat. This one already dead. Didn't see it, unfortunately. I heard it. After I stepped on it, and its semiputrescent partially liquefied body squirted a long ropey coil of stringy pallid white necrotized rat intestines like a bloody kid's party whistle being blown, only making a 'sshpllliikkhhhrrrrnngghhrrhhffklll' noise, as the intestines came out as the heel of my boot crushed the rat's body squirting first intestines then a streaming jet of mixed dark gore and sickly, yellowish brownish green, blood-streaked pus, as ribs were heard cracking, spine snapping and little rat leg bones breaking.

I am so glad the rat was dead. If I'd have heard it go 'squeak' first that would have been...just something nobody ought to have to hear.

@Limpet_Chicken
This thread is intended to discuss or share accounts of having experienced a person or animals spirit AFTER they have passed away.
I guess the title is vague . I'll change it. Lol.