Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

New to BL- Wisconsin

Everythings19

Greenlighter
Hi everyone.

I’ve lurked in the past, finally joined 2 nights ago during a 3.5 day long RLS session. Argh, it sucked.

Had been on opiates since ‘09 for spine/nerve damage. Am changing docs and had to wean myself off of Opana and ER Morphine. Daily dose was around 300mg equivalent of Morph. Used to be on 650mg equivalent. Tapered off over the course of 2 weeks and that sucked too.

I have no idea what I’m going to do to manage the pain going forward. Almost all of my discs are shot along with nerve damage. The pain is coming on so strong and it’s driving me insane.

So yeah, hello from Wisco!

Last edited:
Welcome to Bluelight - sorry to hear of your troubles :( hope that you stick around and that you can find a solution to the obstacles you are facing./

Wisconsin - does it not get well cold that neck of the woods this end of the year?

Hi stee,

Yep, it gets cold. About 32 degrees right now and 4” of snow. I used to love winter, now I hate it. Body locks up, haven’t been outside in almost a week, lol.

Thanks for the kind words. I’m hoping something gets figured out or I figure something out, so fed up with pain.

On the plus side I slept about 9 hours today after being up for 5 days on 5 hours of sleep. There’s one positive at least.