• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Anyone had prostatitis?

Cheezed

Greenlighter
This shit is doing my head in - I did 2 weeks ciprofloxacin and it went away for couple of weeks, but it's flared up again. Dr now wants me to go on another course of cipro for 12 weeks. I didn't get side fx previously but am worried I could do this time, after reading a load of horror stories about cipro online.

Some days I will have to go for a piss about 35 times. Doesn't hurt when I piss but my whole groin aches including my balls.

Anyone had this?

You need to get it treated mate. Antibiotics aren't great, but it's unlikely to just go away by itself, although you may need an additional/alternative antibiotic. Might I suggest you discuss some other tests with your GP as well, since there could be a stricture, benign prostatic hypertrophy or various other physical issues causing you to get re-infected.

Add olive leaf extract to your daily regimen. This stuff is bloody amazing. I have been taking it once a day for about five years as an immune system booster and I have not had a cold or flu. Not one. It's been in use for thousands of years and has no known side effects except for the "die off" effect some people experience the first time you take it.

I am no health nut but this stuff is amazing. Doctors won't tell you about it, or simply don't know about it. In fact I think some European countries have officially added it to their medical arsenal.

http://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2013/6/Unexpected-Benefits-of-Olive-Leaf-Extract/Page-01

I originally found it looking for a natural solution to an abscessed tooth and a bladder infection. After much reading I picked up a bottle. It got rid of the infection and kept the swelling of the gum around the tooth at bay until I could see a dentist/doctor.

Of course, see your doctor as well, but this stuff is great to have and it's really cheap.

Last edited:
Thnx ^

I changed up the cipro for some other antibiotics, as was geting loads of joint pain