• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is gabapentin water soluble?!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogonthekowkilo

Greenlighter
Obvious I'm a dope feen if I'm wondering if gaba is water soluble..my question is what's the benefit of banging it nd how much would I have to use to ",get high"? I know microfilters fucked up veins. Don't care m.wreckless obviously .just want to know if oral or iv is better for a high.

Hey there, welcome to Bluelight :)

As a harm reduction forum, I couldn't suggest you take it any other way than oral, and I do care about your health even if you don't :)

If you insist on needing to get a hit from it, plug it. I'm going to move this to basic drug discussion, though they may decide to close the thread as there's only so much harm reduction advice you can get on this subject.

Be safe,
CFC

The only way of effectively using Gabapentin is via the oral route. It is what is known as a Zwitterion (hermaphroditic positive/negative ion charge) and this apparently has a major impact on how it is metabolized and how much can be metabolized at any given time. Even if it could be insufflated, which, some swear up and down that they can, that is just a shit ton of active ingredient to insufflate, forget about the binders and shit.

If your tolerance has become too high to Gabapentin that it is no longer efficacious, you need to either take a tolerance break or find a means of acquiring Pregabalin, which doesn't follow the same extremely complicated inverse-to-dose bioavailability. You can take a lot of Gabapentin. I've taken +50g in a 24 hr setting on numerous occasions. The rate-limiting effect of the drug's pharmacokinetics though render it nearly useless once past a certain threshold. I'm not sure how this works with Gabapentin Enacarbil (Horizant).

Status
Not open for further replies.