Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Legal Alien

steewith2ees

Bluelight Crew

Hello all.

I'm Stee, one of the moderators from the European And African Drug Discussion forum and I have been invited over here by my colleagues to help out. The North and South American Drug Discussion board has been in need of an adrenaline shot for a while now and it is my hope to see this particular corner of Bluelight come back to life a little.

While I will be taking on the moderation responsibilities for this particular forum for the time being - I am extremely conscious that as a UK resident and national, I am a guest here and as such this is your forum. This board in particular has unfortunately turned into a ghost town in recent times which has not been helped by the constant posts asking for help buying dope.

This has led to the forum coming across like some crummy phone box plastered in dealers numbers and it needs to stop now. I have had my eye on this forum for the last couple of months an it is reassuring to see that there are some really good regular posters that contribute here and hopefully, with their and everyone else's help, we may be able to re - create an environment where we can openly discuss our drug use in a positive and social fashion, both the good aspects and the bad, without fear of stigmatization.

If that sounds like something that you are enthusiastic to participate in then welcome!

If you want information to help you to buy or find drugs then I am sorry - you are in the wrong place - do yourself a favour, save yourself some electricity by not bothering to even ask and use the extra money for a stamp bag or something.

It would be really helpful (and encouraging for me) for folk to leave me a reply below to let me know your here and to say hello.

Happy Holidays and love to all - onwards and upwards!

Last edited:
As a Brit myself with US family, I think you might get loads more Americans posting here again if you insulted them a bit stee - really brings out the national pride :D

I'll start the ball rolling ;)

NEbax5.jpg

hehe can't beat a bit of the old throbbing wobly and as I'm new I suppose its down to me to break a sack of twat cumpets around to share.

They need defrosting first tho.

I'd love to see this place liven up. Though I suspect it may need more than just a shot of adrenaline... like defibrillation, a bucket of ice cold water and a swift hard kick in the nuts.