• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Studied with adderall but now I want to come down

arksenu

Bluelighter
So I spent the whole day studying for finals on adderall, but now I feel shitty and want to sleep so I'm planning on taking Xanax.

I heard Xanax can zap your memory so I'm wondering if maybe I shouldn't (so that I don't forget what I learned today).

Where did you hear Xanax zaps your memory? People pass around some stupid shit but I also wouldn't take it if you have a final that you want to be alert for tomorrow.

If it were me I'd just wait it out since it doesn't but my sleep much but otherwise just smoke some weed and you'll pass out.

Adderall wears off pretty quick, you would be better off just waiting it out.

Adderall wears off pretty quick, you would be better off just waiting it out.

Curious, how long does it usually last for you? The XR is about 6 hours for me although my girlfriend seems to be more indicative of everyone else I know and is more along 8-10 hours

Anywhere from 4 to 6 for me. I've got a really weird metabolism. I could always sleep on adderall though

Same lol it's never bothered my sleeping much. Girlfriend actually said more like 6-8 for her.

I talked to a girl in the library one time that said she took one once and was up for 48 hours...didnt seem to be joking at all but wtf