L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Help regarding partner i feel is addicted weird question please help

whathaveidone

Greenlighter
ok so my sorta ex we just sorta broke up.....i moved into my own place....her google chrome is connected still so i can see her search history....she was just in a psych ward cus she had been taking my opiate meds without me knowing and i didnt sell her out but when i left she went into WD ended up in hospital and busted completely.....im going to get dragged down with her thats a huge worry.....but i can see her search history as shes logged onto goodle chrome on my comp sos anything she looks up on her phone shows on my computer....

so the search history the past few days has went from 'how to get high on benadryll' to everything ever about CRACK!!!!!! what the fuck!!!!! what the hell should i do im so worried i dont want her to hurt herself but i dont wana get taken down with her if i call and say to her folks or something who've spent the week with her looking after the detox n stuff but just left few hours ago now these searches are appearing....im so scared i really care for this girl, her parents thing i supplied her with drugs which is BS but i worry she will try and fuck with my life, job etc.....knows some shady ppl too.....i really dont know what to do.....

PLEASE ADVICEEEEE - i called a mutual friend and was told to tell her mum but i dont wana seem like a rat and shit and i dont wana get dragged down too....either way im terrified..

thanks guys sorry about the post if its weird i just woke up

take care

This will likely be moved to the relationship section of the board, but have you tried talking to her? Sorry if I missed that part, your post is rather difficult to read/follow.

If you broke up just wash your hands of this base head hoe, she's just fucking with your head.

Dude. we all love our mind alters .She's in a psych ward, researching crack, stealing from you, being enabled by her parents and you are confused? Tough love brother. Stay far far away from that. plenty of pussy in the world.
peace

I am really sorry about your "sort of" girlfriend. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do for her. I would advise you to stop looking at the "google chrome" history and delete it if you can, so you are not tempted to look at it. Her parents are involved now and it is up to them, and her, to deal with her drug issues. Try and put her behind you and don't look back. She is a one-way trip to nowhere for you.