• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

introduction

bpd_bbygirl

Greenlighter
Hello, I've been reading the threads on this website for a longg time but this is my first time making an account. I'm a 20 year old girl from east coast, I am an IV heroin / fet addict.. started about 2 years ago. I was on subs for like 5 months but I got kicked off for failing the drug test, so now I'm back to daily dope use at the moment.. I'm starting at a methadone clinic end of next week. I'm really interested & care about harm reduction! Im not too good at it though... been trying to get better at being more safe and trying not to ruin my veins as much... thats why I thought it'd be a good idea to make an account, any doctor I try to talk to treats me like trash. I do want to get clean from heroin but im not interested in never doing any drugs, I like smoking bud & taking small amount of xan.. Just trying to not kill my body until I can get to methadone clinic lol. I'm a bit of a hypochondriac, drugs def make that worse.. I went to the hospital like a week ago bc my heart felt weird but they said nothing is wrong.. had an endocarditis scare tho . I hope maybe I can make sum friends on here would B cool :)

Hey bpd_bbygirl, nice intro, welcome to Bluelight :)

Yep, this is definitely the forum to be for non-judgmental help and information, so check out the forums and ask any questions you might have.

Also, sorry to hear about the endocarditis scare, that must have been pretty frightening :( Stay safe and be extra careful!

Take care,
CFC