View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Intense Cannabis effects after sub-heavy Ketamine session

ThomasD

Bluelighter
Had a rather substantial amount of Ketamine last night, spread throughout the night, and decided to spark up a joint after spending 30 odd minutes attempting to roll it K'd out of my mind :) I was feeling particularly introspective as I seem to on the offset of the Ketamine experience, and at this point all aspects of the high had worn off. After smoking the joint, I because utterly dissociated again, except this time with a rather warm, comforting 'glow' rather than Ketamines grey-scale experience. My thoughts accelerated beyond belief and I was up for hours unable to sleep. I felt slightly uneasy, yet I was in a very peaceful psychedelic headspace that I can only describe as feeling similar to a low dose of LSD, including the visual geometry, but nothing else. Conceptual ideas forced themselves into my conscience.

My question is, has anybody else experienced EXTREMELY intense effects when smoking weed after a sub-heavy K session? This is coming from someone who only now gets a physical high from Cannabis and can smoke upwards of a gram at once and only feel stoned for 20 minutes, before all aspects of the high immediately dissipating.

A lot of norketamine lingers around in your body and it can produce or contribute to a heavy body high mostly

Besides, weed is notorious for sparking up trippy headspaces again. Whatever synergy it is, it can overcome part of your tolerance and the ceiling effects associated with it caused by attenuation of the mostly CB1 agonistic effects.