• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

1, 4-Butanediol Diglycidyl Ether

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered it by mistake and am hoping this is 1,4 butanediol under a different name

Not at all, that has an epoxide group on each end. It is a completely different structure.

Last edited:
It's like I'm possible to find info on Al send it back for the real deal but what would happen if someone die ingest

And I'm asking the vendor and he's keeps telling me there the same thing and not to worry. It's on Amazon maybe he selling it In Disguise

I understand where you're coming from, but since you're consulting a dedicated Harm Reduction forum, my advice begins and ends with, do not ingest it. If you want to really take it one step further, you could send your dubious chemical in for an expensive laboratory diagnostic scheme, which would make absolutely zero sense, because it would be easier to just throw that shit in the trash and make sure to order correctly next time. I'm not calling you stupid, just to be clear. I do, however, think that it would be a stupid decision to introduce that into your body. There's no good reason for doing that.

Butanediol diglycidyl ether is an epoxy precursor, it's not the same as butanediol and is far more toxic

From the MSDS:
Acute Toxicity - Oral [Category 4]
Acute Toxicity - Dermal [Category 4]
Skin Corrosion/Irritation [Category 2]
Eye Damage/Irritation [Category 2A]
Sensitization - Skin [Category 1]
Aquatic Hazard (Acute) [Category 3]
Aquatic Hazard (Long-Term) [Category 3]
Signal word: Warning!
Hazard Statement(s): Causes serious eye irritation
Causes skin irritation
Harmful if swallowed
Harmful in contact with skin
May cause an allergic skin reaction
Harmful to aquatic life
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects

Ok I'm just gonna send it back then. Kinda fucked up thing is the seller is insisting not to worry there the same and Al be fine

Sounds like we are resolved here. Product was different than what was expected and is more toxic and thus, unusable as a recreational substance. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.