• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi I'm new :)

BeautifulAlien02

Greenlighter
Used blue light a lot for info. Usually when I'm freaking out on a season! Brilliant support on here. First time I've actually registered though. Lots of experience of most drugs so hopefully I can be of some use. Question I have is ... I'm in the UK and there seems to be a mandy drought in my area. Is it the same all over the UK? Just wondering why? We're thinking maybe a main lab has been shut down or something...just sumising here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi BeautifulAlien, welcome to Bluelight :)

We don't do sourcing here so I can't comment on the dark net situation, but I feel your pain. I can say that done properly it works.

Again welcome to Bluelight, I hope you stay and join our community.

Hi mate, welcome to bluelight. Where about in the UK are you from? I'm up in Newcastle here.

I'm not aware of any MDMA drought at the moment, but I haven't attempted to source it locally in a while. Maybe you're just experiencing the initial stages, or (hopefully) it's just a local thing.

I'd suggest checking out the EADD MDMA thread. EADD is our European (and African, in theory, although I'm unsure any have ever posted there =D) drug discussion forum, and the MDMA thread usually has the low-down on what is going on in the UK, as most of us are British. I'd suggest checking out the last couple of pages of the thread and posting your experience. We traditionally gain a lot of new users in times of drought, and it's a good way of gauging the situation, because we're all a bunch of fuckheads. Also be sure to check out EADD in general, if that's your thing.

Thank you for the welcome White Rose & the edit Tranced! Had a feeling after I posted & read the rules that it might be seen as sourcing! Defo not sourcing here :) Just wondering what's going on with the supply. More of an interest really. I've decided a big lab must have been shut down or something. Was just a general convo starter really to see if anyone else was finding the same issue with getting it. God, I'm scared to type anything now in case it seen as sourcing! ? I'll just say again - I'm most def not sourcing! Only get it from one person as it is, too para to trust anyone els. So I'll wait until it comes back to them. Hopefully won't be long! Feel like I need a little party! lol! I find it quite facinating the whole lab side of things, been thinking about the amount of time it takes to set one up after it's raided etc. I guess it could take months.

Thank you for the welcome White Rose & the edit Tranced! Had a feeling after I posted & read the rules that it might be seen as sourcing! Defo not sourcing here :) Just wondering what's going on with the supply. More of an interest really. I've decided a big lab must have been shut down or something. Was just a general convo starter really to see if anyone else was finding the same issue with getting it. God, I'm scared to type anything now in case it seen as sourcing! ? I'll just say again - I'm most def not sourcing! Only get it from one person as it is, too para to trust anyone els. So I'll wait until it comes back to them. Hopefully won't be long! Feel like I need a little party! lol! I find it quite facinating the whole lab side of things, been thinking about the amount of time it takes to set one up after it's raided etc. I guess it could take months.

Don't worry about it... I don't want you to lose your enthusiasm, and you can happily post your theories; I always find the idea of the high ranking levels of drug distribution so intriguing. Just think what life must be like for the people in the labs and closely connected to them... I really can't imagine how it all possibly works.

Thankfully, I really doubt there's been a big lab bust this time - you're the first user to post about this, and the media are usually all over it. It's possible that there is just some kind of interference lower down the chain we're you're at... hopefully anyway.