• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Something wrong with my kidneys?

isaaccain

Bluelighter
Basically I've had 9 250mg pills and 750mg of mandy in 4 days and I've had really bad urinary retention. It got to the point where my right arm and right thigh had a massive lump on them where my muscles had to take on water, I couldn't really bend my leg properly. I need to learn how to fix urinary retention so I'm asking now, and if you think there's something wrong with my kidneys then tell me please x and tell me if I should go to hospital or not x

Yes you should go to the hospital, this doesnt sound good at all. If in doubt, go - always.

Youve really been caining it recently man, I'm concerned for you. That's nearly 3g of MDMA, which is well on the heavy side for even extreme use. If you're concerned about your health now, then what about when you know you've caused some kind of serious permanent damage? Anyway, I don't mean to patronise you - just take it easy.

I don't think this is something you can fix by yourself. I would get this checked out at the hospital, Isaac so they can assess your situation.
(Homeless ------ > Healthy Living)

bit late to go to the hospital but I’ll make a doctors appointment since I’m still not pissing properly x