• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine I am allergic to coke

Dwine

Greenlighter
So I have tried coke about a dozen times and every time I get congested to the point of not being able to breathe through either nostril. So my question is what is the common thing used to cut up coke that I could be allergic too. I say this because everyone else who uses the same product does not get the same congestion as me and by same I mean I cannot breath well through either nostril for about a week after consumption.

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't swim here, it offers you zero protection. And I don't believe becoming congested is indicative of an allergy, sounds like you're just becoming stuff up from poor, stomped on product, honestly.

It's also quite possible you have narrow sinuses.

It's also quite possible you have narrow sinuses.

Good point, I forget about things like that, but I did know a guy forever ago with narrow nasal cavities/sinuses. Ended up having to use a CPAP machine when he slept. Anyways, yeah, he was pretty much unable to snort anything in any significant amount, usually less than enough to be effective. Attempting to do so left him screwed up for days.

Yeah I had a friend like that, that's why it came to mind. I was blessed with veins very close to the surface, so any significant amount destroys my nose.

Last edited:
See i was thinking that but i never do it alone and everyone i do it with is fine the day after. But I on the other hand no matter if i take a key shot or 2 grams 3-5 hours after i stop i get horribly congested like the type where i cant breath through my nose for almost a week straight. which lead me to believe i was allergic to something.......which led me here. P.S: sorry if it is a double post i typed something up one time and submitted and it never showed up so i typed this.

Last edited by a moderator:
They don't allow us to talk about cuts on here. But I can't think of anything you'd be allergic to.

Sorry about that, i should have read the rules i guess. I was just curious as to what and why is going on with my sinuses. But thank you very much for your reply.

You could always try Le Junk's coke purification method, someone bumped the thread yesterday.

Please edit SWIM out of your OP. We don't allow the use of the acronym

Congestion typically occurs when your sinuses become inflamed. You might just be extra sensitive to coke or something in the coke

Sorry about that, i should have read the rules i guess. I was just curious as to what and why is going on with my sinuses. But thank you very much for your reply.
Please read the rules. Infractions stick around for a while.

Cocaine is intrinsically bad for your sinuses no matter how pure it is. The vasoconstriction cuts off blood flow temporarily to the surfaces in your sinuses. If you do it often enough the tissues will die. Some are more prone to this damage than others.