• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Is it worthwhile buying a bong (water pipe)

ufukingprick

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi I smoke joints exclusively now I can. Finally roll anyway will a bong raise my tolerance from the instant big hits that is main question/concern? Also anything else that might be relevant to my question feel free to add it.

Bongs are a responsibly. You really have to clean them regularly and they are not as easy to hid versus let’s say a small pipe or papers... but it can be a satisfying smoke

You only "have" to clean your bong regularly if you don't mind taking dirty bong hits LOL.

I don't smoke regularly like I used so I haven't had one for years and these days I only own a bowl and a vaporizer but when I did I'd only clean it once a month or so and it doesn't take any time really if you just pour some mouthwash and warm water in it and leave it for just like 20 mins that should be good enough to clean it pretty well.

IMO bongs are one of the most fun ways to smoke so I'd suggest it.

I see no real reason they'd raise your tolerance and in fact you might be satisfied with less due to the big hits.

As long as you don't mind the possibility of collecting glass :)

I've got some real nice screenless bowls that allow me to take really small bong rips (1/10 g). For microdsing it works. Then I've also got bowls that would allow me to pack in a lot. Some bowls allow you to corner a hit.

Yeah, I like bongs (and nice bubblers too).

Tom

I used to only smoke blunts but I got a bong several months ago and use it often. I like the huge ass hits filtered through water.

Pipes suck for me and joints are OK but blunts I prefer by far.

i think w bongs u get the most bang for ur buck. like at least for me i get higher off the same amount of weed (i think) from bong hits than from my pipe or joints. They r a hassle tho to store and clean and everything. but i rly love my bong!

Joints are great because you can bring some with you when you go to people's places and offer. Bongs are great if you've got no need for sharing (a joint), you can pack a lot in a bowl, concentrate attachments, vaporizer attachments, etc. Quick to take effect.

But a complete pain to clean thoroughly.

Tom