• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 1/2 Gram of Speed Permanent Damage?

JacobusTheHigh

Greenlighter
Hey folks. So I'm new here and don't know the in's and out's of the site, so please don't be harsh if this isn't the proper place for this to be asked. I have had 2 binges of 1/2 Grams of speed in the past 2 weeks, not sleeping at all for 3 days on both binges. This is my first time with speed, and like an idiot, I didn't research the dose range I should be in. And boy did I about shit my pants when I found out that most take speed in the 10 to 50 mg range. I have looked for information or peoples experience with over a gram binges, but there are is no educational site, and very little experiences covering over a Gram of speed binge. And my question being: Can one cause permanent damage from just 1 time use if the dose is high enough?

The first binge I used half a gram, and the second I used a gram. I snorted each time. I am aware of the side effects of the comedown at any noticeable dose range, and how they can be harsh. However to me it feels like I am having effects that a long term user of amphetamines would have. Symptoms such as: insomnia, irregular breathing, shakiness all over the body, anxiety and paranoia, thought lapses, heavy appetite suppression, confusion, body aches, blurry sight, body temp fluctuation, and even at one point experienced what is known to be amphetamine psychosis. All along with my mouth being torn apart. It's been 4 days since the second binge, and some symptoms have lessened slightly, anxiety, appetite suppression, shakiness, and the confusion remain the same. So I am afraid I've caused permanent damage to the brain.

Again, sorry if this isn't the proper place to ask this question, but I can't find any info or anyone experience with this dose in such a short time. I can't say the exactly what kind speed it is. Just know its a type of amphetamine. Any reply would definitely be appreciated. Thanks a million.

Wow, that's a crazy amount to rail at once. I've done plenty of powdery substances over the years myself and had a few "uh oh" moments. Of course if you ever feel like you are in any sort of danger, call 911 or alert someone near you.

Have you ever considered stacking racetams to give you a better more controllable form of stimulation? Sure, nothing comes close to meth, coke or speed, but for some people it's all they need.

Nope each blow is a dose. In a 3 day period I think your good. I used to redose every 3 hours and that was meth

Per dose meaning like in one blow? Then the next would be considered a re-dose? I thought if someone was binging, you'd consider it as one dose, since you're still on the same high.

Each time you take more(redose), it's another dose. 500 mgs.(.5 gram) is not unheard of over the course of a binge. If you're talking about street speed, the actual amount of amphetamine you got could have been significantly less due to purity.

Other than losing sleep and your mind. You should be fine. Pay close attention to those hallucinations, they may be an indication you may not be fit for the public

What's stacking racetams do for you personally?

It all depends on what you need to do. For example phenylpiracetam is more of a stimulant while aniracetam is more laid back. In general tho they give you motivation, focus and if you have heavy mental lifting to do they help a lot. You like to read? Have fun powering thru a book or articles online. They increase verbal fluency also.

If you start using racetams keep notes. Find out what works well, what sucks, what is so so, which stacks need to be dialed back and which may need more added to them or a different substance. Ask anyone what the best stacks are and you will literally get thousands and thousands of combos. The key here is t not get overwhelmed. I am constantly overwhelmed by diff recommended combos and actually have anxiety when I think about how I will likely never even be able to try a small percentage of the combos. LOL This is normal because you aren't going to even know them all, let alone try them all.

Racetams are amazing in that they allow you to find a combo that works best for you personally. Diet and exercise is important as well.

Of course most stacks suggested will almost always start with L-theanine, caffeine, L tyrosine and some sort of racetam depending on what you need to get done.

My basic stack is caffeine, kratom and L-theanine. L-theanine is amazing and probably the most studied of all supplements and is very safe to use in large amounts even.

When I say take notes, get a real pad of paper and a pencil with an eraser and keep it close by or on you. Don't depend on technology to always keep your stuff safe due to crashes, software malfunctions, etc. Plus the act of writing itself can give you a tiny release of endorphin in this crazy tech world.