• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What is the closest legal stimulant or RC to Dexadrine/Adderall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mycophile

Bluelighter
Just curious what people think is the closest legal stimulant (RC or otherwise but NOT requiring a prescription) to Dexadrine or Adderall?

I've tried Prolintane which I liked but it is very hard to find.

I've heard of something called PPAP and something called Cylazadone but don't know much about either.

I cause the kinds of drugs I'm probably asking about would be considered Dopaminergic stimulants?

And I'm particularly asking about ones with good safety profiles.

Thanks

What about phenylpiracetam stacked with Adrafinil and caffeine? Maybe some aniracetam to take the edge off of that stack. All legal and anecdotally safe.

Here is a great read and a good starting point for experimentation.

It suggests three diff stacks depending on your needs and tolerance.

http://nootropicszone.com/the-adderall-stack/

What about phenylpiracetam stacked with Adrafinil and caffeine? Maybe some aniracetam to take the edge off of that stack. All legal and anecdotally safe.

Here is a great read and a good starting point for experimentation.

It suggests three diff stacks depending on your needs and tolerance.

http://nootropicszone.com/the-adderall-stack/

Interesting.

Thanks for the info.

I've tried Adranifil and Phenylpiracetam and didn't like them but I haven't tried all these together or used Choline or Aniracetam.

I'm not interested in the caffeine though as I am looking for a replacement and drink too much already.

That's a lot of money though for so many different things.

If anyone knows if any single legal substance or even an RC I'm interested in knowing about it.

i'm also interested in peoles opinions on the most sustainable functional stimulant.

adderall is good, but only works well for a few days then doesn't work well for productivity purposes and I need to break for a couple days

Propylhexedrine is methamphetamine with a cyclohexane ring instead of benzene.

Its found in benzedrex OTC inhalers at 250mg. You can take 2.

You just crack them open and pull apart the cotton and ingest it

Interesting.

That's a lot of money though for so many different things.

Yea, it is a lot to invest. I bought it piecemeal. Once you have enough of the various substances you can use a diff combo every other day to avoid tolerance or add or subtract to/from the stack to experiment and get diff results. I forgot about choline. For sure, add choline to most stacks or just eat better.

Tianeptine sulfate is good also but tolerance builds very fast. Maybe limit your usage to a few times a week. (Will power, I don't have it)

Propylhexedrine is methamphetamine with a cyclohexane ring instead of benzene.

Its found in benzedrex OTC inhalers at 250mg. You can take 2.

You just crack them open and pull apart the cotton and ingest it

I heard about this. Can you use lemon concentrate and simply wring it out?

Thank you so much for posting this I've been trying to figure it all out and I think this would be a good place to start my nootropic journey

Status
Not open for further replies.