• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Feeling like complete shit after comedown

dxnm

Greenlighter
Last night I had 100mg of mdma, the roll was good. I dropped at 6 and it ended at 10. I've done mdma several times and it's been 2-3 weeks since I last rolled. I've rolled several times and I have never had this feeling, after 10 I felt suicidal, I tried to chill and watch family guy but it just wasn't entertaining to me at all. Being conscious felt awful.

I've never felt this way before after the comedown and it's just hit me by surprise.

Luckily, you didn't do that much mdma. It's only been one day so I would give it more time for your depressive symptoms to subside. I would try to space your rolls out more or you can fall into the LTC category which is terrible. Be safe.

Luckily, you didn't do that much mdma. It's only been one day so I would give it more time for your depressive symptoms to subside. I would try to space your rolls out more or you can fall into the LTC category which is terrible. Be safe.

Cheers, I'm not planning on getting anymore for a good few months, I feel a lot better now but I still don't have any idea why this happened to me because I've rolled a good 5-6 times and never had this sort of depression straight after the comedown, I always had a nice afterglow

2-3 weeks in between is way too short. Shulgin says once a season. I think with very good diet/sleep/exercise you can stretch it to once a month (for a very limited period in your life, after which you take a few months break to make up for it.). I do it once a year, if the opportunity presents itself.